Amar & Shakti | DON 2 (Page 100) - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Wow Piyu this one has to be one of best so far๐Ÿ‘
OMG I almost cried watching this one๐Ÿ˜ญ
You did a fabulous job w/ editing..gr8 job yaar๐Ÿ‘
keep making more๐Ÿค—

Thank u sooo much!!!! aww u cried...me too๐Ÿ˜ญ...poor kriyaansh!!!
thanx for liking my work!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by 100littledevils

no i should thank u!!!! I just loveee this song...ppl are really liking Valentine VM!!! iam surely gonna do one on nice guys...hahah i love Ryan...hes sooo cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† TEEHEE!!

@bold - i know that line is just adorableee!!!! damn soo cute n suits kriyaansh!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u soo much!!! Glad u like it...iam soo happy now!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank again!!!
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aw! It's an awesome VM, that's why! I love all of them! haha! I swear there's like this secret YT singers organization or something...lol Did you realize that Kina Grannis is in the video too? Teehee indeed! I can't wait to see the Nice Guys VM!

**************************************************************************************************************

Hysteria -

This is so different from all your other VMs Piyu! But it was still awesome. All the heavy metallic stuff really suits Rey and the thappad scene. I love the incorporation of the dances there. And the flashbacks too with the guitar! I love 1:55 where it just gets slower and Rey's staring at Kria. Anddd finally, I love how it ended with the slap and started with it too!

Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Aw! It's an awesome VM, that's why! I love all of them! haha! I swear there's like this secret YT singers organization or something...lol Did you realize that Kina Grannis is in the video too? Teehee indeed! I can't wait to see the Nice Guys VM!

**************************************************************************************************************

Hysteria -

This is so different from all your other VMs Piyu! But it was still awesome. All the heavy metallic stuff really suits Rey and the thappad scene. I love the incorporation of the dances there. And the flashbacks too with the guitar! I love 1:55 where it just gets slower and Rey's staring at Kria. Anddd finally, I love how it ended with the slap and started with it too!

@bold - yup definitely ๐Ÿ˜‰ awww thank u sooo much!!!!๐Ÿค—
Glad u like it!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup i noticed kina too... she looks so pretty!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ณ thank once again !!!! btw everyone loved ur song choice very much!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
*WATCH IN HD*
 OK iam in love with this song since 1 year...always wanted to make some VM on this song...n OMG ReYam were sooo perfect for it. In my vm they both r shown to be casanovas ...who loves girls..n girls love them...heheh!!!Just loved the way my VM turned out to be. i dedicate this vm to my fav d3 ff writer of india forums - Jzee aka Jzephr!!! i hope u like this!!!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weElGJjYal0[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weElGJjYal0
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
OMG - the VM is here! Thank gee Piyu ๐Ÿค— you're a sweetheart to do this!

*rushes off to find internet on a real system so phone net doesn't ruin the awesome watching*

**reserved for a bit - brb **

*edit*

Piyu!!! This is #$@%$#%^&%$^&%#@$#  amount awesome! The boys just blew it up and under!

Especially love how you start it with those Cas liners from both Rey and Swayam, and those bits in the middle with Rey and Swayam sort of 'celebrating' their being loved by everyone! Classic touch to such a classic boy tune! ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much for doing a D3 Boy Bang! *hugs and love*

and I don't even have words to say how special I feel with the dedication! Thank you so so much - its awfully sweet of you!

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
WOOHOOO i love this yaar this was too good
WOW suck a ROCKING vm๐Ÿ‘...i never heard dis song b4 but seriusly i sooo LUV it now ๐Ÿ˜ณnd it totally suits ReYam๐Ÿ˜
ur timing is AWSUMLY PERFECT gal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...i luvd d way u strtd it wid d 'i luv girls' nd 'variety' dialogue๐Ÿ˜† nd den in btw 'girlss' ๐Ÿ˜†nd d ending was PERFECT tooo๐Ÿ˜ณ
luv dis vm...keep makin more๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by JZephyr

OMG - the VM is here! Thank gee Piyu ๐Ÿค— you're a sweetheart to do this!

*rushes off to find internet on a real system so phone net doesn't ruin the awesome watching*

**reserved for a bit - brb **

*edit*

Piyu!!! This is #$@%$#%^&%$^&%#@$#  amount awesome! The boys just blew it up and under!

Especially love how you start it with those Cas liners from both Rey and Swayam, and those bits in the middle with Rey and Swayam sort of 'celebrating' their being loved by everyone! Classic touch to such a classic boy tune! ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much for doing a D3 Boy Bang! *hugs and love*

and I don't even have words to say how special I feel with the dedication! Thank you so so much - its awfully sweet of you!

Jzee thank u sooo much๐Ÿค—... u know i was going to make this vm after like... 3 months(that too i doubt ..lol..iam lazy)... but thanks to u i finally made this vm๐Ÿ˜ณ... glad u like it. oh iam going to dedicate many vms to u...( the songs which u suggested )๐Ÿ˜‰...hope u will like my work in future too..!!! Thanks once again!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

WOOHOOO i love this yaar this was too good

aww thank u sooo much!!!๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by 100littledevils

.hope u will like my work in future too..!!! Thanks once again!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

You can bet I will! You give so much thought to coordinating and fitting scenes, and then to the overall effects and editing - how can anyone not love your creations! ๐Ÿ‘