MY VMS, and FF Gallery, OS's

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This is for All Where all My VM's Link, and All My ff are here. So, Everyone has to look around, and I don't have to P.M. everybody. This where if you would want to check If I have uploaded my FF or not. 

First FF
Bliss of  the Newly Weds ( Cover Abhiya Proposal, To Marriage, To Starting a Family)
Inject Me sweetly
Concept: 
Concept
Born and raised in U.S, Piya comes sees a strange figure in her dream. Piya lost her mother at a young age, and father left them. Piya comes to Dehradhun because she feels a connection towards it. The town is excited to welcome Piya because now is she is Crowyn one of the richest family in the world whom adopted her when she was little . Her foster sister, and mother love her as her own. Piya is heiress to the mutlibillion empire to her sister fortunes. Piya's sister Aliyah loves and her sister to death. Her mum struggle to give Piya and Aliyah a good life. But Aliyah being a prodigy has emerged as one of the successful at the tender age of 19, and her sister Piya is heiress to most of her fortunes. Piya comes to Dehradhun , and meet Abhay in his gangs. They became frens, and fall in love. But, Abhay later distance himself realizing he is risking his family to be with Piya. Will Piya be able to assure Abhay that they can be together?Abhay feels a strong connection, and feels that he as known her for ages.
here is the link

The Hidden Prophecy Concept avab on 1st page

Two Souls Entwined

Don't Ever Fall in Love

Eternal Yearning

Sealed by Fate (coming soon May 28th)

Loving a Rogue(Abhiya Ff coming on fall)

How to lose a guy in 10 days (both of them under construction)

Siddarth And Panchi

Misha

A New Begining

Interview with a Vampire

New. O.S. 

Disaster lead to perfect begining

glitter hearts 

V. M. 

More coming up soon

O.S.

Picking up the Pieces

Coming Soon

Have any Questions!!! Please P.M. ME

Thanks Syria. 

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good. Now I Dont Look Everywhere To Find Your FFs. Cause Iam Not Good At Find Things. Hehe.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Good. Now I Dont Look Everywhere To Find Your FFs. Cause Iam Not Good At Find Things. Hehe.

thanks bec one of ff is nearing the end. it's end on a good epilogue. when that ends, I will add one more ff. thinking of the plot right now. I wanted people to feel easy😳
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Syria..God bless..This is i a good idea..we can find all links in ONE..Yayyy..!! Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail

this thread is useless. mods please lock it. no ff will be updated
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that you decided against leaving.
swatiluvsabhiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello syria...

i have joined india forums 2day and the first thing that attracted me was this topic and after reading ur all the ffs... 👏 i feel u are a god gifted writer so continue ur good work and may god bless u.. continue soon... and if u feel urself winner then remember one thing always that--

winners dont do different things but they do things differently... Clap
 i was very disappointed after the note u had written that u are leaving 😭 but i feel if u luv those who love u here and praise ur work then u must not leave and if u will leave then those bashers will definitely strenghthen in thier work 🤢 and in this way u r helping then... 😡

hope u continue ur work and astonish us with ur talent...⭐️

luv...

swati...!!!!! 😆 😉 😳
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatiluvsabhiya

hello syria...

i have joined india forums 2day and the first thing that attracted me was this topic and after reading ur all the ffs... 👏 i feel u are a god gifted writer so continue ur good work and may god bless u.. continue soon... and if u feel urself winner then remember one thing always that--

winners dont do different things but they do things differently... 👏
 i was very disappointed after the note u had written that u are leaving 😭 but i feel if u luv those who love u here and praise ur work then u must not leave and if u will leave then those bashers will definitely strenghthen in thier work 🤢 and in this way u r helping then... 😡

hope u continue ur work and astonish us with ur talent...⭐️

luv...

swati...!!!!! 😆 😉 😳

thanks, not quitting as u saw. with much people engulfing me love how can I?😳