Originally posted by sui007

I Lay Dying Extended Promo

omg Shocked damon going to die Cry in the last episode Cry
He cant die Shocked !! NOOO! Cry
BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
The last scene left me speechless .I am sure these brothers are gonna get me killed with the ultimate bond they share. I love how both the brothers are holding back their pain just to comfort the other.

It was cute how stefan was curious whether  elijah could really kill his elder bro and told him how he wanted to kill damon a 1000 times but never really could do it.

Even in the promo of finale damon is not revealing his pain and just being the usual damon when stefan says he wont let damon die ..just so that stefan would not be more shattered seeing his brother dying a 100 death before the real one . Ouch

Wait so elena remembers the ILY scene which damon made her forget? Isnt it like anyone who dies just remember it? she is dead and later on came back to life as a vamp and later on john transferred his soul right? so doesnt it mean in the process she gets to remember all those compelled and forgotten moments back?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-JotMagicalKashTheBlackJaguar

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Wait, wait ,.she remembers that Damon loves her? Didn't Stefan tell her that already? I am confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Can anyone clarify why Damon's symptoms aren't coming on as fast as Rose's?

Angel-Jot

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
clearly he's not going to die.
and as for rose, i believe she was bitten, and then the next day her symptoms started coming on right? so damon is a little bit behind, however, we can assume damon has a little bit more control in the situation due to 1, he knows what to expect so he is trying to stay in control, also there were spells where rose was just fine right? we haven't seen damon all the time and y ou can see his dimensia is coming on in the scene with john.

Angel-Jot

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I know he's not going to die, I'm sure they'll find a way to cure/heal him.

I think a day has already gone since he was bitten? Or am I wrong? I can't keep up with their timeline! lol.

He's definately feeling some of the symptoms as we can already see  .. I just found it weird that Rose was totally losing it the next day and she's been a vampire for a longer time ( i think?) ..

Anywho I just asked cuz towards the end of the episode Damon says .. "Tyler Lockwood bit me .. It's more of a nip .. really" .. I just assumed that maybe Tyler didn't bite as hard .. if that makes any sense .. lol

Angel-Jot

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
He got bitten the same night that the sacrifice happened, and the funeral is early/in the afternoon of the next day (we assume)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jotpreity*zintanikita_88

Go to top