Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, first of all.. A great episode. 
I normally... urm... don't really shed tears... but I did for this one... when Jenna & John died, and also the last scene. 
What John did in this episode was really noble and honorable. That scene- Elena coming back to life and John having the peaceful expression on his face was really... touching. Er, I actually wanted to see the John-Elena bond grow a bit more, you know, after their last father-daughter scene... but ehhh.. fine..  
Jenna ðŸ˜­...  "I know what I've to do..." and then she tries to kill Greta...  T_T...  
Now Elena&Jeremy have no guardians... I'm just hoping that Jeremy and Bonnie don't die in the next episode. 
Really liked the whone Jer-Elena scene... "I have you" and then they hug.. great! 
The whole Stef-Damon scene in the end was great to! It is nice how Damon doesn't want Elena to know about it... He does really love Elena. I just hope... Elena forgives Damon... fast! 

Can't wait for the next episode to come...  
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Overall the episode was okay for me I guess.I felt a bit let down with the whole sacrifice ritual that had been building up for like AGES...!!!  The epi was eventful but not as thrilling as I had expected it to be.I only liked it in the bits when Bonnie shows up with Elijah. Jenna's turning into a Vampire was a shock...yes...but her death didn't create an impact on me (I think Jules got more sympathy from me than Jenna...lol).Caroline and Tyler were cute...Good that Matt broke up with Caro...his emotions are a mess right now.So Elijah turned out to be not-so-honorable afterall...hmm...well... he had to choose between his honor and his "supposedly" dead family...and he chose the obvious. In a way its good that klaus is not dead and this way the originals can be explored in the next season. But I was kinda hoping for a fight between Elijah-Klaus but the sacrifice went smoothly without much action. John's actions were a little too predictable..so I lost interest in his efforts to save Elena. Here's hoping for another awesome finale.

Edited by praniti - 12 years ago