Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG seriously such a blood bath but kind of expected.

Firstly OMG John died 😭 no, I was nearly in tears here, I loved John (Bias to the actor loved him for so long)but can I just say he was the one that saved the day in some way or the other, because he was the one that kept Elena alive, no one else would have managed it, he became a parent at the end and it was a shame he had to die, he could have been a bad parent all his life but he did start making amends this whole season and sometimes prejudices are an issue but you are always brought up to hate something, it is hard to change your mind about it.  His words at the end were just so touching.

Jenna, I liked her character but she was never in the loop and when she was it was all so rushed I can't believe she died but at least she had the right idea to go and kill Greta. If only she managed to rip her head off. I feel so bad for Jer and Elena, they lost the final adult they had in their lives, I hope they are always there for each other with the rings protecting them forever.

Jules, no really attachment but I think she was necessary to bring the werewolves side of things into the story and I was glad in the end she said I was only helping Tyler because in a way she was she knew what Tyler was going through.

Elijah Noo, why didn't you kill him. The first thing I said is I don't trust him to my housemate, he won't kill Klaus and that is exactly what happened. Stefan why did he just stand there I was so mad, he couldn't save Jenna or Elena and he couldn't even stop Elijah from taking Klaus away!!!

Alaric OMG such heart break for him Jenna died and I can't believe they didn't take Alaric to the woods with them I was I no you don't do that, you don't leave him there.

Bonnie Totally in the zone loved her and Damon's team work. At least someone killed Greta OMG I hated her esp for not caring about what happened to her family who died in order to save her, I felt so bad when Luca and his dad died and she didn't care!!!

Damon why do I think Katherine will be the one to save him. I loved the Salvotore brothers scene at the end, the pain on Stefan's face and Damon's acceptance of what is to come. Stefan is going to do everything in order to save his big brother but to know someone who he has loved for so long is dying it is heart breaking. This scene was crushing and Stefan face like no you can't die and it is like every Damon fan that is around he can't die.

Overall the episode was full of heart break no one got away with out some sort of emotional pain but Tyler and Caroline were the highlight of the show. I hated that Caroline wasn't out there helping but the last scene between them to "Thank you Caroline" ☺️ They are adorable and they need to get together esp now there is no Matt in the picture. I just want to keep watching that scene over and over again!!

Nitzy Loved reading your pink words and no dubbing artist for Joseph Morgan his voice can not be lost from the picture!!
sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Lay Dying Extended Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBu2UxbhLw[/YOUTUBE]

omg πŸ˜² damon going to die πŸ˜­ in the last episode πŸ˜­
sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
did you see the Promo?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sui007

I Lay Dying Extended Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBu2UxbhLw[/YOUTUBE]

omg πŸ˜² damon going to die πŸ˜­ in the last episode πŸ˜­

He cant die 😲 !! NOOO! πŸ˜­
kchaims thumbnail
The last scene left me speechless .I am sure these brothers are gonna get me killed with the ultimate bond they share. I love how both the brothers are holding back their pain just to comfort the other.

It was cute how stefan was curious whether  elijah could really kill his elder bro and told him how he wanted to kill damon a 1000 times but never really could do it.

Even in the promo of finale damon is not revealing his pain and just being the usual damon when stefan says he wont let damon die ..just so that stefan would not be more shattered seeing his brother dying a 100 death before the real one .

Wait so elena remembers the ILY scene which damon made her forget? Isnt it like anyone who dies just remember it? she is dead and later on came back to life as a vamp and later on john transferred his soul right? so doesnt it mean in the process she gets to remember all those compelled and forgotten moments back?😲
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wait, wait ,.she remembers that Damon loves her? Didn't Stefan tell her that already? I am confused.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Can anyone clarify why Damon's symptoms aren't coming on as fast as Rose's?
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
clearly he's not going to die.
and as for rose, i believe she was bitten, and then the next day her symptoms started coming on right? so damon is a little bit behind, however, we can assume damon has a little bit more control in the situation due to 1, he knows what to expect so he is trying to stay in control, also there were spells where rose was just fine right? we haven't seen damon all the time and y ou can see his dimensia is coming on in the scene with john.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I know he's not going to die, I'm sure they'll find a way to cure/heal him.

I think a day has already gone since he was bitten? Or am I wrong? I can't keep up with their timeline! lol.

He's definately feeling some of the symptoms as we can already see  .. I just found it weird that Rose was totally losing it the next day and she's been a vampire for a longer time ( i think?) ..

Anywho I just asked cuz towards the end of the episode Damon says .. "Tyler Lockwood bit me .. It's more of a nip .. really" .. I just assumed that maybe Tyler didn't bite as hard .. if that makes any sense .. lol
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He got bitten the same night that the sacrifice happened, and the funeral is early/in the afternoon of the next day (we assume)