221 Updates/Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
As much as I hate the sadness in this episode ..I cannot deny that it was one of the best balanced episode..
Caro &Tyler- Damn cute. The only happy part of the episode..So wanna see them together..
DE <3 <3..Have high hopes from finale but Plz plz dont leave Damon dying as cliffhanger and I HATE sad Damon..:(
The John's letter voiceover was beautifully done.
Alaric </3..He lost both :(
The best of the episode was the last scene Salvatore brothers and Damon walking away..Save your brother Stefan Salvatore! Go Save him!

PS: Till past 2 episodes I had liked Klaus but today I hated him and Elijah..
Edited by MagicalKash - 12 years ago
Depressed...RIP Jenna n John.. Always hated John but the ending was fab...

Sal bros scene at the end left me in tears... poor Damon!! and Stefan!!
OMG I got a tear in my eye just reading the update 😭
I can't believe that Jenna's gone!!😭😭😭 Poor alaric, elena and jeremy!!!😭
SO glad that Great is dead that b****😡 Even though I hate Jules I kinda felt bad for her as she just wanted to help Tyler. I started liking John in this  episode when he wanted to help elena and now he's dead He was a better parent than Isobel despite what he did because no matter what you think of him, he was being a father. Elijah was a BIG let down!!!😡 Poor Stefan and Damon, especially Damon
Only thing that I liked was TC scene 😍
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
I loved loved loved loved the Ty-Caro scene. It was ADORABLE. 😍 ❤️
DE were beautiful. 😍 I'll miss Jenna so much 😭 😭 That was so sad!! And am so glad Damon killed that biaaatch Greta. I freaking HATE HER! 😡
I can't believe Jenna is dead. Heartbreaking. =[

-Jot.
Intense episode! So much happened in those 40 minutes!!

So many people died it was sad .. like Jules I really didn't care for THAT much .. but John's death and Jenna's death (not that I like either character very much) had me tearing up a little. There goes what little Jeremy and Elena had left of their families.

Stefan asking to be sacrificed - so touching, and then having him watch as Klaus drank Elena's blood and him not being able to do anything was painful to watch.

Caroline and Tyler are growing on me they are .. Esp Caroline I've been loving her ever since she was turned but I really could've done without her scenes, in this episode atleast. I wish they would include Caronline in the vampire-ish stuff and not have her babysit Matt and Tyler!

Question about Damon - when Rose was bit she practically died the next day .. Damon's symptons seem to be coming on slower .. and towards the end of the episode he tells Stefan that Tyler got jus a bit of him .. is this why his symptons are coming on slower? Because he wasn't properly (if thats the correct word) bitten??

The final scenes were great with Elena laying roses on the graves and then having Damon tell Stefan about his wearwolf bite - it all just broke my heart! So excited for next week!
Well, we knew people were going to go and they went.  Sad , supersad in fact , but expected. Jules was always on my nerves anyway. But John and Jenna's deaths did turn everything so dark and sombre. Its like , you know , all the evil forces are taking whatever Elena and Jeremy can hold on to. I don't think i have ever had much of an opinion on John but his letter to his daughter and the fab work by the dialogue writer in conveying the emotions of a failed parent was touchy. Especially when he said that he loved her all the same - human or vampire, didn't matter. In a way, John sought forgiveness from Elena. 

Stefan was another sore sight , especially when he says that he wants to take Jenna's place , when he lies helplessly as Klaus drinks Elena's blood and do i need to mention Elijah taking away Klaus? I swear Stefan is going to crown himself the 'helpless spectator ' today. He was in situations where he couldn't do much. Or should i say anything? 

Bonnie and Damon truly rocked as a team with Bonnie taking out Klaus and Damon grinding that Greta. However, Klaus surviving is B.A.D news for my favourite little witch , or maybe everyone. 

Klaus was kickass like always. I mean, i don't understand why anyone would even debate about loving him or hating him. He is Concentrated Evil and that is that. He is only going to go from bad to worse because he lives for power and ambition and above all himself.  In his world , he is supreme and everyone in his life is a means to an end. Elijah may have emotions for him but Klaus , in today's date is just a sexy killing machine with a goal. Period. 

And for my favourite part - the last scene between the brothers. Fine, i might love Tyler, Caroline ( misplaced scene but supercute) , Bonnie, Kath, Elena , even the badasses Klaus and Elijah , but the reason i watch this show is TEAM SALVATORE. 

The look on Stefan's face when he sees the wound on Damon's arm - the slow crumbling of his face as he tries to sound hopeful and courageous for Damon's sake and his own convincing that he can save Damon was priceless. You can tell that Stefan can burst into tears any moment. And Damon? The brave big brother reassures Stefan and pats his arm as if to tell him that its okay , don't think about what will happen to me. Damon HATES concern but Stefan is his blood and Damon knows that Stefan loves him. Damon knows that if something was to happen to him, Stefan won't know how to deal with it. Hence , that touch and grip of  reassurance to Stefan as he left. 

Best part? Damon walking away into the sunset, without even once looking back , somewhere convinced that this is the end of the road for him. And Stefan never taking eyes off Damon until he disappears from his sight - shocked, upset, scared for his elder brother but the determination to save him at any cost settling in. 

All in all an EPIC episode. And what am i looking forward to?  Stefan saving Damon at ANY COST. 

P.S- Can we have a dubbing artist for Joseph Morgan? His voice distracts me too much! As if Damon's eyes and Stefan's jawline weren't enough! Haha. 
Originally posted by Pocahontas

The look on Stefan's face when he sees the wound on Damon's arm - the slow crumbling of his face as he tries to sound hopeful and courageous for Damon's sake and his own convincing that he can save Damon was priceless. You can tell that Stefan can burst into tears any moment. And Damon? The brave big brother reassures Stefan and pats his arm as if to tell him that its okay , don't think about what will happen to me. Damon HATES concern but Stefan is his blood and Damon knows that Stefan loves him. Damon knows that if something was to happen to him, Stefan won't know how to deal with it. Hence , that touch and grip of  reassurance to Stefan as he left. 

Best part? Damon walking away into the sunset, without even once looking back , somewhere convinced that this is the end of the road for him. And Stefan never taking eyes off Damon until he disappears from his sight - shocked, upset, scared for his elder brother but the determination to save him at any cost settling in. 

COPY PASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whatever she said!!!👏👏👏
One of my most favorite scenes besides the Stefan-Damon scene because that was epic and Damon killing Greta, I loved the scene in the funeral when Elena laid down the roses, and then she looked up at Damon and they shared this sort of silent grief or whatever. I think the scene itself was just amazing.