Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. (Page 8)

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I know janu...actually they know each other so much that these things will only make them really more n more stronger as u said.
They look so genuine with each other.May Lord SriRam always keep them happy.

Yes, people in a relationship don't need to be told that they should respect each other, be dedicated, etc...if they truly value each other, loyalty comes naturally. Gurmeet and Debina were together for a long time before marriage, so it was not a 'spur of the moment' thing they might regret later on...they only entered into the married state when they knew for sure that they loved and trusted each other, so it happened for a long time and we as fans should support that. People need not like Debina, but they should respect her role in Gurmeet's life and recognize that he will never be pleased with their sweet words towards him if they bash his wife. Not only an actor, no man would.

Gurmeet and Debina don't need us to support them, but we do so anyway because we are their fans. They do not get effected by people's trashy talk, but we do because we feel protective of them. I hope IF becomes a cleaner and happier place sometime in the future where fans learn to distinguish between reel and real. A lot less fights would happen and members would find more friends online.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaVishakha_Sakhi

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made a bunch of Gurmina avis from their recent interview, "Sweet Home" as promised. Hope you like them.Big smile

Stacked Vertically and Horizontally

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa~Serendipity~Vishakha_Sakhi

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Wow its so damn good Janu...loved it so much.Thanks for making it.

~Serendipity~RamKiSeeta

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Wow its so damn good Janu...loved it so much.Thanks for making it.

Thanks a lot, Ritu!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Sou baat ki ek baat yeh hai...
In the current scenario what I feel GC is lucky to have Debina in his life otherwise he would suffered thruout for sure.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 16 May 2011 at 1:39am

RamKiSeeta

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Sou baat ki ek baat yeh hai...
In the current scenario what I feel GC is lucky to have Debina in his life otherwise he would suffered thruout for sure.

Yeah, both of them are lucky to have each other in fact. Debina has done so much for Guru that I am not at all annoyed with the way he talks about her in every interview. You can tell that he is really in love with her and every wife and husband do nothing but talk about each other in the initial months and even years of marriage. Same with two of my cousins in fact, they would not stop bragging about their newlywed spouses for a long time, we all thought it was really sweet.LOL I am sure that if Debina was interviewed as much as Guru, she would talk about him too. It does not mean they do not love or respect their parents like people claim, but just that they are happy and content with each other. After all, it is clear that they wish to keep their parents away from the public eye because of the way many people have reacted to Debi in Guru's life...if I was Guru, I would not want to hear anything nasty said about my mom or dad either.

Rituparnaa

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are some Debina as Sita Ma siggies my bud Lola made yesterday...she posted them in the mytho forum so I'm posting them here on her behalf. Aren't they lovely?Big smile

-Janu

Rituparnaaankita2804

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Absolutely right janu and the siggies are damn beautiful.Debi looks so elegant n divine.Today Ramayan is gonna start,just half an hour left.

RamKiSeeta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index