Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. (Page 10)

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@Ankita,

I also loved the Pushp Vatika scene of Gurmina Ramayan. Debi looked sooo gorgeous and Guru was really serene and handsome. Their eyelock seemed so genuine and the background song of course was classic. I also love the moon scene afterwards when both of them gaze at the moon and long for each other.Day Dreaming

@Ritu,

Baby Ram was just adorable, wasn't he? The way he called Kaikeyi "Ma" later on just made me want to pick him up and kiss him all over the face!Heart

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Mina created a daily episode discussion thread for Gurmina Ramayan in the mytho forum. She is posting every episode from youtube that NDTV Imagine uploaded to their channel, and so far she has posted up to Episode #4, which ends with Ram, Bharat, Lakshman, and Shatrughan leaving for Gurukul.

Please join us in discussion there...we can discuss what we're watching on TV along with the epis she posts, and also compare the differences between the original airing and the new one now.

-Janu
radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so so so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks jaanu di...Hug
With Ramayana re-airing... my hormone levels are uncontrollable!ROFL Fluctuating now and then...LOL
Also, i wonder if someone cud request the mods to re-open the Ramayana forum?

Edited by radt - 17 May 2011 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamKiSeeta

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
^ I asked Shruti about re-opening Ramayan forum, but I have not received a response yet.

radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oh!Disapprove I really hope they do... Did u see todays episode?
Wow! Sita maiyya's birth...Day Dreaming

RamKiSeeta

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Oh!Disapprove I really hope they do... Did u see todays episode?
Wow! Sita maiyya's birth...Day Dreaming

I love this episode! The way Shri Ram feels the moment when Ma Lakshmi is about to appear on the Earth, and the way he offers her pranaam though he is her Lord...I just love this whole scene so much!Day Dreaming And the actors who played Janak and Sunaina were really good, especially Janak. He seemed like such a cheerful man!

radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I know! Bal Kanda and Uttara kand... these were my two favourite most parts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad wid the re-run.
Do u have any idea if there are repeats?

RamKiSeeta

RamKiSeeta IF-Addictz
RamKiSeeta
RamKiSeeta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

I know! Bal Kanda and Uttara kand... these were my two favourite most parts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad wid the re-run.
Do u have any idea if there are repeats?

Yeah, Bal Kand and Uttar Kand were the most interesting in Ramayan! I also loved Ayodhya Kand a lot...Gurmeet did so well as ideal son Ram.Day Dreaming His expressions throughout the whole leavetaking of Dashrath scene, and then the Bharat Milaap...everything was just so perfect! And I also loved Debina a lot too in this part, she was sweet and supportive of Ram, just as Sita Ma should be.Clap And the actors who played Kaikeyi and Bharat were also really good.

radt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index