..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina creation I made from Ramayan. It's my most favorite pic of them!😍 The text means, "He is the Lord of Mother Earth's daughter (Sita). He is the bestower of worldly enjoyment and liberation."

-Janu
I saved it... wud use it soon.
Its gorgeous!
Originally posted by radt

I saved it... wud use it soon.
Its gorgeous!

Thanks a lot, dear!🤗
Originally posted by radt

Oh!😒 I really hope they do... Did u see todays episode?
Wow! Sita maiyya's birth...😍
I never watched this ramayan from the begining.I missed many epis b4.But now watching it.And its really so good especially the songs are mindblowing.Today's epi was so good with that Bhikhyan Dehi song and yes the Goddess Laxmi as Sita born 2day.Am looking fwd 2 it now.
I must say that none can beat Sagars in their grand Set/Costume/BG n ofcourse starcast.King Dashrath is doing very well.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I never watched this ramayan from the begining.I missed many epis b4.But now watching it.And its really so good especially the songs are mindblowing.Today's epi was so good with that Bhikhyan Dehi song and yes the Goddess Laxmi as Sita born 2day.Am looking fwd 2 it now.
I must say that none can beat Sagars in their grant Set/Costume/BG n ofcourse starcast.King Dashrath is doing very well.

I also am a fan of Pankaj Kalra (Dashrath). He was really really good.👏 The Rajmatas were all also good.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I also am a fan of Pankaj Kalra (Dashrath). He was really really good.👏 The Rajmatas were all also good.
Yeah the rajmatas are also good...😊
ritu di u online????...!!???..plz see my pm..!
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Yeah the rajmatas are also good...😊

Yeah...I wonder why Sangeeta Kapure got the role of Sumitra Ma though. She's so young in real life! I think she would have made a good Urmila, Mandavi, or Shrutakirti (or even Ravan's wife Mandodari later on). She was good as Sumitra as well, but looked very young compared to Kaushalya Ma!

Guys, which episode are they showing now? Are they showing the Gurukul Leelas?

Btw, here is a Agnipariksha sig I made today...again free for use!

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig I made for Radha...of the Pushp Vatika scene where Ram and Sita see each other for the first time. She has put it free for use.😊

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago