Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. - Page 8

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

koi mujhe batao...koi mujhe batao k main kaise zinda rahhooon after watching GURMINA ramayan...gosh tum log to alge raho GC ko lekar...me toh waiting for Debina's entrya s sita...gosh the first tym i saw her ...i could not remove my eyes...i asked my mom how can one's eyes be sooo damn gorgeous????and tht eye lock in vatika was just...sooo DIVINE...😆😆

Kya karen Ankita...GC ka jadoo hi aisa hai...but honestly am waiting to 2 see Deb's entrance too.I loved that Chandra Leela of baby Sriram yday.Loved it so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

No i've not.I'll watch it first time.

You'll love it, believe me...his interaction with all the bros was amazing, but I loved his brotherly connection with Lalit Negi (Shatrughan) best. He and Lalit seemed like real brothers in all the Ram-Shatrughan scene, I just love that duo so much!😍 I wish Lalit Negi had been casted as Lakshman, as I did not like Ankit Arora in that role.😳 Vijay Bhatia (Bharat) was not that bad either...he was kind of shaky in the beginning but improved a lot later on, especially during the Bharat Milaap epis.

Btw, I hope I have not offended you with my above comment.😳 It's just the RS Ramayan is very close to my heart so nothing can take its place for me. You all know how much I adore Gurmina, and I really enjoyed their Ramayan too, it's just that RS Ramayan is my favorite.😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Ankita,

I also loved the Pushp Vatika scene of Gurmina Ramayan. Debi looked sooo gorgeous and Guru was really serene and handsome. Their eyelock seemed so genuine and the background song of course was classic. I also love the moon scene afterwards when both of them gaze at the moon and long for each other.😍

@Ritu,

Baby Ram was just adorable, wasn't he? The way he called Kaikeyi "Ma" later on just made me want to pick him up and kiss him all over the face!❤️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Mina created a daily episode discussion thread for Gurmina Ramayan in the mytho forum. She is posting every episode from youtube that NDTV Imagine uploaded to their channel, and so far she has posted up to Episode #4, which ends with Ram, Bharat, Lakshman, and Shatrughan leaving for Gurukul.

Please join us in discussion there...we can discuss what we're watching on TV along with the epis she posts, and also compare the differences between the original airing and the new one now.

-Janu
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so so so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks jaanu di...🤗
With Ramayana re-airing... my hormone levels are uncontrollable!🤣 Fluctuating now and then...😆
Also, i wonder if someone cud request the mods to re-open the Ramayana forum?
Edited by radt - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ I asked Shruti about re-opening Ramayan forum, but I have not received a response yet.
radt thumbnail
Oh!😒 I really hope they do... Did u see todays episode?
Wow! Sita maiyya's birth...😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radt

Oh!😒 I really hope they do... Did u see todays episode?

Wow! Sita maiyya's birth...😍

I love this episode! The way Shri Ram feels the moment when Ma Lakshmi is about to appear on the Earth, and the way he offers her pranaam though he is her Lord...I just love this whole scene so much!😍 And the actors who played Janak and Sunaina were really good, especially Janak. He seemed like such a cheerful man!
radt thumbnail
I know! Bal Kanda and Uttara kand... these were my two favourite most parts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad wid the re-run.
Do u have any idea if there are repeats?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radt

I know! Bal Kanda and Uttara kand... these were my two favourite most parts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad wid the re-run.
Do u have any idea if there are repeats?

Yeah, Bal Kand and Uttar Kand were the most interesting in Ramayan! I also loved Ayodhya Kand a lot...Gurmeet did so well as ideal son Ram.😍 His expressions throughout the whole leavetaking of Dashrath scene, and then the Bharat Milaap...everything was just so perfect! And I also loved Debina a lot too in this part, she was sweet and supportive of Ram, just as Sita Ma should be.👏 And the actors who played Kaikeyi and Bharat were also really good.