Chat Clubs

..::..Gurmina Nagar #2..::.. - Page 2

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ankita_88

Gosh di thank u so much for making dis.I wanted to make but being diagnosed stone in gall bludder,I m not coming online that much..hence,I couldn't make dis CC.

OMG, are you alright now?😲 Do take lots of rest, dear, there's no compulsion to come online. I admit, I missed you a lot, but I guessed that you might be unwell or having exams. I myself will finish my last final tomorrow and then I'm free.

I will def work hard on this CC...it'll take time, but it's the least we can do for our favorite offscreen jodi, huh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

Heyyy! πŸ˜ƒ
Janu, thank you so much for creating this CC! πŸ€—

You're welcome, dear!πŸ€— Missing you in the general threads of our mytho forum...busy with finals as well? It seems like all of IF is diagnosed with exam illness right now.πŸ˜†
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you sooo much di for this CCπŸ€—...n thanx for the PM

Our new home😍

and ankita di plz take proper rest n get well soon...miss  u a lot !!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a bunch Janu for creating this CC...
Love
Ritu
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thanks alot janu di..for creating dis awesome CC...πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Welcome to the CC, you guys!πŸ€— Hope we'll have tons of fun here!

Btw, here is the vid of Gurmeet and Debina's "sweet home" which came on Tv9. I'm definitely going to make some avis from it!πŸ˜› They both looked really adorable!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDf8bXM1R1k[/YOUTUBE]
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jnau this segment is one of the BEST of GurMina...BTW why r u nt active in CGM?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Jnau this segment is one of the BEST of GurMina...BTW why r u nt active in CGM?

Yeah, they both were sooo cute, and I loved how they spoke about their Ramayan fans!😍 I wish I had been part of the team who had made those creations they framed, but I was not much their fan then.πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Oh well, I'll still try to send them some of my creations through their blog.

Btw, do you guys know whether they really deleted their fb accounts or created other, private ones none of their fans know about?

And I'm not that active in the CGM forum cause I haven't been watching many of the recent epis due to exams.😳 Once I catch up, I'll try to be active again.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina as SiyaRam sig I made today...this CC is the first place I'm posting it in.πŸ˜‰ Even the mytho forum hasn't seen it yet.

With a texture:

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Gurmina's Ramayan is being aired again!πŸ₯³ 

Re-packaged Ramayan on Imagine from May 16th..

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | 2:22:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Re-packaged Ramayan on Imagine from May 16th..

Imagine to have a re-run of its popular flagship show, Ramayan...

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee hit a 'green patch' playing Lord Ram and Sita in Imagine's popular flagship show, Ramayan.

Ramayan had a loyal set of viewers and was showered with good ratings till the very end.

Wondering why we are going down the memory lane? Well, that is because the channel has brought back the successful show on air again.

A little birdie tells us, "Come May 16th, Ramayan will be aired on Imagine at the early evening slot of 7-8 pm, from Monday to Thursday. The whole series has been repackaged by the channel to add freshness; there will be lot many new songs added in the new version of the show".

For the uninitiated, the channel was airing shows like Rakt Sambandh and Armanon ka Balidaan in the 7-8 pm slot. With both the shows getting axed, Ramayan will take the slot now. Guess this is a very good idea to bring in the loyal viewers of Ramayan back!!

Let the Magic be recreated..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago