Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The Time Right Now- Cruel

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't know where to begin. After coming back from vaccation- I was so eager to log on the forum and catch up with everyone. When I got back, I heard the heart-wrenching rumours of Kitani ending!? I am still clueless. Heartbroken. Crying. How can my Arjun, and Arohi go away.

I remember my first post on the forum, how in love I was with Kitani- how eveyrone had welcomed me. My first peice of writing (Monday Night), on Arjun and Arohi. The moments we shared as proud KMHians was amazing. Now that I came back, after so many days- the time has shattered me. Not only the romours, but the current episodes have really changed. WTH are the cvs thinking. Where is the realisticness, humour, love, YOUTH?!  I'm missing the early episodes of the show right now- the first love, Arjun's anger, and Arohi's innocence. (Daddi/ Raj/ Rashi) Why do soaps always have to be so dramatic. Kitani was always different. Its own kind. Its own world.

I am still am hoping I'll wake up from the nightmare. KMH is my love. Arjun  my dream guy- the bestest character ever created! Arohi his queen. How can they leave me? How can the time be so cruel right now?

I hope like many others that we as fans, CVS, Karan/Kritika- and Kitani surpass this time. The old gold days of the first time Arjun fell in love with Arohi come back. The youth, fun, light also comes back. And this drag and too much drama atmosphere leaves forever. I have faith in you Kitani- for you have never failed us. What you have given me is incomparable- but I will do Everything I can- to save you.

Kitani was history, and we ain't letting it go so easy!! Get on with it Mohabbatians/ KMHians, we've got petions to SPAM!! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope so too. agree with each word u wrote. Please GOD, if u exist then let everything be alllright like before or even better. Come what may, i m not giving up until the last moment, nor let anyone give up.I have lost Arjuhi previously, dont want to lost them once more that too so soon.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very true...we want this fairy tale to be never ending πŸ˜Š
the characters of arjun and arohi can just be a dream...kitani was wonderful...whatever the cvs are doing now, i think its for the TRPs to rise...so that the show need not be axed ...

the channels dont usually bother abt the viewers what they want is to make money...

karan and kritika are wonderful actors...i would like to see them in many more avatars n beautiful characters...i wouldn't want them to limits themselves to our dreams(arjun & arohi)...they'll have to move on and pursue their dreams!!

so even if the show gets axed...in a way its good..coz u'll get to see KARANIKA in new characters...

if the show survives...u'll get to see arjuhi...

if the show returns with season 3...it would be gr8 to have some new faces as arjun and arohi...because i don't want the magic of karanika as the first arjuhi to fade away frm my heart!!

you know there can only be one cinderella(classic)...
but still 'a cinderella story' and 'another cinderella story' wer successful...wit new faces everytime

karanika wer the classic ones... so next time it would be gr8 to see kitani with some new face...

guys don't get me in the wrong sense...i luv karanika too...but just think of the above things...*i know i hve deviated a bit*
😊

read dis : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1677348

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
KMH with new face? NOO way, i have always dreaded of this. Not at all acceptable :@
.vrshn. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranii

KMH with new face? NOO way, i have always dreaded of this. Not at all acceptable :@

there will always be a first time 😊
just because we wnt the actors to be in kmh...we cannot restrict karanika only to arjuhi..

atleast they should get to do some other story apart from kmh...don't you want to see karanika in different characters?? don't you want them to move ahead in their career??

don't you love arjuhi as much as you love karanika???
if yes...then you wouldn't have a problem in having new faces playing the leads...karanika wer also once fresh faces😊

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
see i dont want to discuss this right now, i dont want to see any reason. but i dont want KMH again if it is without Arjuhi and Karan-Kritika. Please help in signing the petition :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranii

see i dont want to discuss this right now, i dont want to see any reason. but i dont want KMH again if it is without Arjuhi and Karan-Kritika. Please help in signing the petition :)

your wish is my command πŸ˜›
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Same here.  I do not want to watch KMH without our Karan and Kritika.  KMH belongs to these two awesome actors.  I cannot imagine anybody else as Arjuhi. 

Understand your POV that Karan and Kritika have to move on.  No problem with that.  But whenever KMH comes back, it should be with our Arjuhi (Karan and Kritika).  Nobody else can do justice to these charactors.  That is why everyone, I mean EVERY VIEWER WANTS TO SEE. 

We will fight for KMH and never give up. 
Saams thumbnail
I hope KMH ending is just a rumour..
@Pranii : I too cant imagine KMH without Karanika.And yah we dont want to worry about that right now..Think positive dear.I'm also doing the same.
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
  Everything is so down right now. The episodes, the forum, the fans- all of it. I hope that the best happens for Arjuhi, Karnika, Kitani, and ua fans. Hate the time right now. Kitani season 3 is the best thing I can think of right now. A comback of Karanika and Arjuhi for the third time would be so exciting. Lets see what happens...