Navya

May 5th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmmm...

1) The initial glances and looks being exchanged b/w AN so NOT subtly...Anant is either majorly in denial or he seems to presume that he's wearing an invisibility cloak and no one can see him OPENLY gesturing to Navya that he'll be over in a bit๐Ÿ˜†...

2) Anant and even Appy seemed to be in a little extra hyper mode again today๐Ÿ˜†...Anant ka toh chalo baad mein shaayad thoda explanation de diya...why exactly is Appy so excited about being married off so early?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

That part was weird...when Nimisha said ki humaare ghar mein ladke-ladkiyon ki shaadi jaldi ho jaati hai...I hope that doesn't mean this show is going in the direction of showing an AN marriage very soon๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Couldn't seem to tell what's going on in AN's minds based on their reactions to this bit๐Ÿ˜•

3) Some parts felt stilted flow-wise today...the interactions b/w the friends at the buffet...Anant a little EXTRA excited about LITERALLY putting food on Navya's plate๐Ÿ˜†...Appy staring at the food like she'd never seen food in her life before๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...anywaysss...Anant suddenly gets so scared when his bhabhi shows up...he was handling her better in the past few epis...aaj kya ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜•...What did he think?? He's literally going to chipko to Navya in the entire party and no one will ask him questions?? ๐Ÿ˜† 

4) The AN convo in the room was better...finally they got to talk a bit even if it started out as stuttering๐Ÿ˜†...a little repeat of the "bahut ziddi hoon na main" bit from a couple epis back but a nice bit nevertheless...Liked when Navya went "thoda?" lol and he goes, "kaafi?"๐Ÿ˜†...and the hallelujah moment...atleast he acknowledged "Pata nahin mujhe kya ho gaya hai"๐Ÿ˜†...and not in the usual lovesick hero style also...just thought about it for a second and then moved on happily from that thought also๐Ÿ˜†...this guy doesn't seem interested in analysis at this point๐Ÿ˜†...liked the bit after that when he said "Naaraaz toh nahin ho mujhse" and Navya asks him if he'd really have landed up at her house had she not been able to come and he casually shrugs, "pata nahin"๐Ÿ˜†

Ok so this guy was QUITE desperate to manage to spend whatever time he could with Navya in that room..."Tumne meri BALCONY dekhi?" SERIOUSLY?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I think they can easily start playing the bekaboo song for this guy now...yeh toh kaam se gaya๐Ÿ˜†...I really LOL'd though at how Anant ke chehre ka rang hi udd gaya when Renu identified herself on the phone as Navya's sister๐Ÿ˜†...Reality check time๐Ÿ˜†...Navya bechari ko kaafi sunna pada even though she genuinely was trying to leave since a while๐Ÿ˜†...

Overall ok epi...I feel the flow of some interactions could have been better played out...but oh well.

Anant doesn't seem like he's going to PROCESS his actions anytime soon...lol...ek toh first he himself impulsively goes and does anything when it's in connection to wanting to spend time with Navya and then when his family or hers shows up, tab saari hawaa ekdum se nikal jaati hai automatically๐Ÿ˜†...who's going to give him a reality check? I wonder if Ranbir will talk to him again...I was surprised the friends didn't say anything to them directly at the party...and seriously they didn't for a second question how Navya randomly showed up?? Yeh log ab itne gullible ho gaye hain?๐Ÿ˜†

So the party's finally over but I feel some moments could have been shown better...ah well...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked your analysis...Nice one.. Agree with you..
๐Ÿ˜ŠFrom Appy I can see that why she wants  to marry with someone or engaged early...her two friends are in love.. Ritz and now Navya...
and she is not getting that much attention from her friends so she also eager.. its obvious and appy is cute...๐Ÿ˜†
All AnYa momenets I found cute and sweet... They way Anant was leading Navya for taking food was very sweet.. Also the conversation between two in the room was cute too...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know most of people expected more today, specially the interaction between two in the room.. But I would say, they both dont know whats happening.. its first love that too, they both are shown so much traditional.. so considering that I wont expect more... Specially Navya she has already started wondering about her feeling.. of first love.. But still she has not realized that this is called love..๐Ÿ˜‰  May be Anant is still not at that point.. he is just enjoying the time with Navya but he still did not got time to think like Navya... both are in same boat but Navya is little ahead.. Very soon Anant will also feel that he has started liking her.. Its the beautiful moment that they both are going through.. considering its sweet, simple and innocent love story.. I think its going good...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by purva_j - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reserved - I'm going to get back on this - I love doing this analysis bit for each episode - especially when the CVs are leaving so much scope for us 'pin-point' :P

xx
JZee

*edit*

Kinda late here, nonetheless, my two cents. 

So for me, the one thing that consistently keeps falling out of order are the choppy sequences of the friends as a group. When they'd first begun, some scenes shown were promising, and I'd hoped the trend would continue. But yesterday's episode is a prime example of how direly those scenes are only obligatory fillers, and far too casually treated and executed. While there was our common previous qualm of why exactly the girls had no idea of the lie involving their being friends of Nimi, 5th May episode topped all unexplained scenarios. 
* Why was Navya's sudden appearance not questioned?
* The exchange of looks when Anant offers her a plate, after she's bluntly put down the food offer from everyone else, was a start - but they never followed it up. Really. 
* Appy's enthusiasm just reminds of Beth (I think was her name, sheesh i can't even remember anymore!) from the Nancy Drew series I read, like a lifetime ago! Except, the CVs just use her to make some lame dialog when 'awkward' moments are on. They are unfair to her character, cause she's not rally a dumb girl, and they are unfair to the anticipation they disrupt. 
* Banaraswaliyan were annoying. Specially the dumb-not-so-dumb-presumptuous-suitor Shagun. I can't get over my annoyance for her smile! She's giving tough competition to what Sonia was - with a dreadful promise of a track that shall run longer :| 

There must be something I missed saying, but I'm trying to ignore having watched today's epi and focus on the previous one without that knowledge. 
Anyways, not to say yesterday's epi was absolutely a disaster. 

So i kinda really liked the bedroom scene. Navya wasn't her slowest worst self, even the clash of stammers and overlaps were not unnatural. ๐Ÿ‘ And the slight smiles, and raised eyes and blushes - mostly bang on. Anant was ๐Ÿ˜ณ So contradictory to my usual mean critique I love this 'OTT' enthusiastic side to the guy! In all the ways of being out of his mind and crazy, he makes a very real undergrad character for me. More so, cause he's the guy here. In particular disagreement with one of your points - I loved his 'wish to show her his balcony'. It was positively adorable and hilarious and gobsmackingly 'what the hell was I doing back then' moment! And even now, I find the fact that he remains unquestioning of his change - which he so spontaneously confessed and still refused to be perturbed by lol - endearing in a way! I suppose tere could be a future to this track where Navya's plain anguish lies in realization and acceptance of her attraction for Anant,while he genuinely remains oblivious. Her dilemma would then run deep as to whether it is a one side affair - which its not - and if not, whether Anant is taking too casually something that is life changing for her. Knowing her, she'd probably never get this out to him, sraight and plain - so it might be quite a track, watching Anant finally come around and put 2 and 2 together... 

But that's me running off with too much mess of a muse. For now - I want the CVs to define the friend characters better, with special focus on the gang scenes. I like the paradox in Anant's character - but I hope they can keep it strictly along a straight line without losing track of where it seems believable, and beyond what point it loses credence. 

Navya is ... just about right. Every now and then she's the exaggerated version of a girl, as we agreed earlier - but she's not unbelievable yet. I like how Anant brings out the occasional joke back spirit in her. Even when shes a bundle of nerves just with his presence and a thousand other side problems weighing her down. 

And that's worthy of a Drama class essay from me now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

To conclude, a song that played up on my IPod while taking a morning jog and reminded me of An-Ya oh-so-much...
(albeit in a more preceding the realization of love connotation)

And the moments where my good times start to end
You make me smile 
Even when you're gone 
some how you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sideway crack
and just like that
You steal away the rain
and just like that...
You make me smile like the sun
Fall out out of bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

xx
JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Hmmm...

1) The initial glances and looks being exchanged b/w AN so NOT subtly...Anant is either majorly in denial or he seems to presume that he's wearing an invisibility cloak and no one can see him OPENLY gesturing to Navya that he'll be over in a bit๐Ÿ˜†... lol this dude's perplexing!  He was exchanging looks with a girl...let me repeat that ..A GIRL in front of his whole lunatic family and especially that bua dadi?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Did Nimi dare him to do so?!

2) Anant and even Appy seemed to be in a little extra hyper mode again today๐Ÿ˜†...Anant ka toh chalo baad mein shaayad thoda explanation de diya...why exactly is Appy so excited about being married off so early?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† lol hyper ๐Ÿคช and happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Anant is a common thing these days especially when he's around Navya. it's like watching a bumblebee find a whole field full of necturlicious flowers๐Ÿ˜†.
@Appy--- she seems like the "kid" of the gang to me. lol she might have had way too much caffeine or was just bowled over by Creepy bhabhi's awesome englisssh.๐Ÿ˜ณ

That part was weird...when Nimisha said ki humaare ghar mein ladke-ladkiyon ki shaadi jaldi ho jaati hai...I hope that doesn't mean this show is going in the direction of showing an AN marriage very soon๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Couldn't seem to tell what's going on in AN's minds based on their reactions to this bit๐Ÿ˜•

3) Some parts felt stilted flow-wise today...the interactions b/w the friends at the buffet...Anant a little EXTRA excited about LITERALLY putting food on Navya's plate๐Ÿ˜†...Appy staring at the food like she'd never seen food in her life before๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...anywaysss...Anant suddenly gets so scared when his bhabhi shows up...he was handling her better in the past few epis...aaj kya ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜•...What did he think?? He's literally going to chipko to Navya in the entire party and no one will ask him questions?? ๐Ÿ˜†   LMAO @appy staring at the food!๐Ÿคฃ and also @Anant putting his favorite food on Navya's plate while she just stared.๐ŸคฃIf bua dadi had seen it, she would be like "Hari Om prabhuji, dekho kiya zamana aagaya hain" or something i don't know her style of hindi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

4) The AN convo in the room was better...finally they got to talk a bit even if it started out as stuttering๐Ÿ˜†...a little repeat of the "bahut ziddi hoon na main" bit from a couple epis back but a nice bit nevertheless...Liked when Navya went "thoda?" lol and he goes, "kaafi?"๐Ÿ˜†...and the hallelujah moment...atleast he acknowledged "Pata nahin mujhe kya ho gaya hai"๐Ÿ˜†...and not in the usual lovesick hero style also...just thought about it for a second and then moved on happily from that thought also๐Ÿ˜†...this guy doesn't seem interested in analysis at this point๐Ÿ˜†...liked the bit after that when he said "Naaraaz toh nahin ho mujhse" and Navya asks him if he'd really have landed up at her house had she not been able to come and he casually shrugs, "pata nahin"๐Ÿ˜†Oh that was the saving grace for today's otherwise meh episode. At least he confessed that he is changing...lol. he was so casual throughout as if he was just talking to ranbeer or Nimi. whereas Navya was blush blush blush๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Ok so this guy was QUITE desperate to manage to spend whatever time he could with Navya in that room..."Tumne meri BALCONY dekhi?" SERIOUSLY?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I think they can easily start playing the bekaboo song for this guy now...yeh toh kaam se gaya๐Ÿ˜†...I really LOL'd though at how Anant ke chehre ka rang hi udd gaya when Renu identified herself on the phone as Navya's sister๐Ÿ˜†...Reality check time๐Ÿ˜†...Navya bechari ko kaafi sunna pada even though she genuinely was trying to leave since a while๐Ÿ˜†...
@balcony thingy--๐Ÿคฃ  i literally went "Dude, what in the freaking world?!"๐Ÿ˜ณ She already saw your house, your room and your bathroom...what more is to see in the balcony?! and LMAO why balcony?! Does he expect Navya to come by his mansion at nighttime and throw stones at the balcony, then recite Shakespeare's romeo lines for him?! ** imagines Navya in front of Anant's balcony at night ---"Anant O'Anant, wherefore art thou Anant? Deny thy father and refuse thy name."๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ**

Overall ok epi...I feel the flow of some interactions could have been better played out...but oh well.

Anant doesn't seem like he's going to PROCESS his actions anytime soon...lol...ek toh first he himself impulsively goes and does anything when it's in connection to wanting to spend time with Navya and then when his family or hers shows up, tab saari hawaa ekdum se nikal jaati hai automatically๐Ÿ˜†...who's going to give him a reality check? I wonder if Ranbir will talk to him again...I was surprised the friends didn't say anything to them directly at the party...and seriously they didn't for a second question how Navya randomly showed up?? Yeh log ab itne gullible ho gaye hain?๐Ÿ˜†Dunno Anu what happened to them๐Ÿค” Harry paaji would have totally noticed it!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just how Renuka's going to do a reality check for Navya tomorrow by asking her all those questions, hopefully we'll see Ranbeer doing it to Anant or may be Anant himself introspects.๐Ÿค“

So the party's finally over but I feel some moments could have been shown better...ah well...

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva_j

I liked your analysis...Nice one.. Agree with you..

๐Ÿ˜ŠFrom Appy I can see that why she wants  to marry with someone or engaged early...her two friends are in love.. Ritz and now Navya...
and she is not getting that much attention from her friends so she also eager.. its obvious and appy is cute...๐Ÿ˜†
All AnYa momenets I found cute and sweet... They way Anant was leading Navya for taking food was very sweet.. Also the conversation between two in the room was cute too...๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know most of people expected more today, specially the interaction between two in the room.. But I would say, they both dont know whats happening.. its first love that too, they both are shown so much traditional.. so considering that I wont expect more... Specially Navya she has already started wondering about her feeling.. of first love.. But still she has not realized that this is called love..๐Ÿ˜‰  May be Anant is still not at that point.. he is just enjoying the time with Navya but he still did not got time to think like Navya... both are in same boat but Navya is little ahead.. Very soon Anant will also feel that he has started liking her.. Its the beautiful moment that they both are going through.. considering its sweet, simple and innocent love story.. I think its going good...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you :-)

Honestly for me, the issue is not that Anant needs to realize that he's falling in love...the issue is more with how he doesn't dwell on his actions even for a second...it's hard to believe that he could be SO clueless as to not realize that in the middle of being surrounded by his entire hyper family at the engagement, he'll openly gesture to Navya or go and literally put food in her plate and no one will say anything? LOL...Anant basically bawlaa ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...if he was giving her so much attention when it's just the two of them, I could still understand...but I don't get how Anant completely forgets that he's in in a PUBLIC place๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Otherwise yes I find their interactions sweet as they are still not fully realizing what these new feelings are and kinda just going with the flow...
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

Anant is a common thing these days especially when he's around Navya. it's like watching a bumblebee find a whole field full of necturlicious flowers๐Ÿ˜†. LMAOOO Amy! PERFECT description!๐Ÿคฃ BUMBLEBEE in a field of flowers๐Ÿคฃ ahahahahahahaha

Oh that was the saving grace for today's otherwise meh episode. At least he confessed that he is changing...lol. he was so casual throughout as if he was just talking to ranbeer or Nimi. whereas Navya was blush blush blush๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† He has absolutely no qualms around her...blabbers anything and everything...probably more than he intends to๐Ÿ˜†...it's like whatever comes to his mind, whatever is in his heart he will bindaaas say it to her...the vibe of the scene wasn't romantic...but more to show that Anant just wanted to spend time with her...however he could manage with whichever excuse he could grasp at...WHY he doesn't exactly seem to know๐Ÿ˜†...but change is in the air...who will realize what the change is first?๐Ÿ˜†

@balcony thingy--๐Ÿคฃ  i literally went "Dude, what in the freaking world?!"๐Ÿ˜ณ She already saw your house, your room and your bathroom...what more is to see in the balcony?! and LMAO why balcony?! Does he expect Navya to come by his mansion at nighttime and throw stones at the balcony, then recite Shakespeare's romeo lines for him?! ** imagines Navya in front of Anant's balcony at night ---"Anant O'Anant, wherefore art thou Anant? Deny thy father and refuse thy name."๐Ÿคฃ** LMAO love the quote! Seriously the balcony thing was such a desperate excuse๐Ÿ˜†...also his voice was a note higher...the excitement showing in the higher pitch in some bits...did you notice?๐Ÿ˜† He literally sounded like a kid then๐Ÿ˜†...the guy reallyyy was high in Navya's company๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see you here Anu  ๐Ÿค—
Just like you, I too want to know whats going on in Anant's mind. Lol ..he is getting a little too much excited seeing Navya around and is busy relishing her presence.He doesn't even realize that things are going out of his hands sometimes during this feeling of euphoria or whatever he is feeling right now. LOL ...you are right...his actions in front of his family and friends were definitely... NOT subtle ๐Ÿ˜†...but he didn't seem to care.In fact , I thought he himself seemed a little amused at his own self for having gone to such an extent to get Navya to his house. Surprizingly ..he got some time to reflect upon his actions when they met in his room ๐Ÿ˜†. At this point I am happy that he at least knew that he might have created problems for her when he said bahut ziddi hoon na main...but then again he was back to...tumne meri balcony dekhi hai ๐Ÿ˜†...

P.S. That Amarjeet sig you've made is AWESOME !!!! "Amarjeet does not approve"...๐Ÿคฃ!!!
AreYaar thumbnail
Ipshyyy๐Ÿค— Heyyy! So nice to see you here!

LOL oh this Amarjeet sig toh Fatty made...I loveee it...haha...ahh that man was a classic...I miss WOTD...very JUVENAAAIL :P lol

This content was originally posted by: Ipshitaa

Just like you, I too want to know whats going on in Anant's mind. Lol ..he is getting a little too much excited seeing Navya around and is busy relishing her presence.He doesn't even realize that things are going out of his hands sometimes during this feeling of euphoria or whatever he is feeling right now. LOL ...you are right...his actions in front of his family and friends were definitely... NOT subtle ๐Ÿ˜†...but he didn't seem to care.In fact , I thought he himself seemed a little amused at his own self for having gone to such an extent to get Navya to his house. Surprizingly ..he got some time to reflect upon his actions when they met in his room ๐Ÿ˜†. At this point I am happy that he at least knew that he might have created problems for her when he said bahut ziddi hoon na main...but then again he was back to...tumne meri balcony dekhi hai ๐Ÿ˜†...

@bold: Exactly...he just doesn't seem to COMPREHEND or he just doesn't care...that's all I can think...cuz he just gets so excited to see Navya, that he seems to forget the presence of other ppl...namely his creepy family members around๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...he's giddy in a sense...giddy in love?๐Ÿ˜† Pata nahin...but he was deffo brought back to earth when Navya's sister called...otherwise pata nahin BALCONY ke baad what he would have tried to show to Navya...his TERRACE? The ROOF of the house?๐Ÿ˜†

Some bits of convo in the last scene were nice before Anant came up with the (not so) genius idea of showing her his balcony ๐Ÿ˜†
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh achcha...you are so good at making sigs (with some awesome texts) now a days toh maine socha YOU made this STUPAAANDOUS sig...haha!!! *sigh* Amarjeet โญ๏ธ and his WOTD...!!!!!

Haha...Balcony ke baad definitely Terrace aur Roof ka hi number tha if Renuka hadn't called๐Ÿ˜†... I could relate to her getting worried and calling Anant asking for Navya...good that it brought him back to reality. I wonder what navya might have said to Renuka about the urgency of going to the engagement ...

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice analysis..
well things i liked...
1. Ranbir and Rits feeding each other ๐Ÿ˜and then bua dadi seeing them...i loved their expression

2. expression of shgun when navya asked her that is it anant's room...
..the way she shy was worth watching..๐Ÿ˜†

3.rama bhabi's pimple when she was watching trough key hole๐Ÿคฃ

4. when anant was serving navya...he serve all his favorite ...dude may be her taste is different...she may like gazar ka halwa instead of badam ka halwa..

some more...ahh...i will think and then write...