On TV (Where TRPs are counted)
On TV in another country
At someone else's house
On Youtube
On different website
Other (Please specify in comments)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So how do you watch KMH? I just want to know how many people on I-F contribute to TRPs. :) I watch it on Youtube since I live in Canada. :( I really do wish I could help out with TRPs, but it's difficult, being halfway around the world. 😛

So, how do you watch KMH?
So according to this, most people don't watch KMH on tv where TRPs are counted. But, it's still popular.
I WATCH IT IN YOUTUBE OR SOMETIME WHEN SOMEONE IS NOT UPLOADING THEN I VISIT WEBSITE BECOZ IN DUBAI AND MOST OF THE COUNTRY ITS I MONTH BACK SO MANY PPL ON YOUTUBE AND SOME FEARED TO WATCH ON TV  AND IN FRONT OF PARENTS
I WATCH BOTH ON  TV AND YOUTUBE.
I Watch It On Youtube And Yes When Its Not Uploaded Then On Other Website And Also On TV But I Live Not India.. Thats The Problem
You've started a very good topic. Most of us seem to be watching it online. I also watch it online, either on youtube or on dailymotion cz it's quicker on uploads, but that's cz i'm in office wen it's airing on TV. So i watch it everyday online once i'm back from office.
But actually, those of us who watch it on TV cannot add to the TVRs either, unless we have a peoplemeter installed. This is a device that's used to record the television activity by TAM (that's where our ratings come from). This device is currently only in under 7000 houses in India. So you can imagine what the problem with TVRs is. They're not accurate at all!!