•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys
Dont you think Jabevi was a big mistake on the writers of BBAT's part?

Firstly,Gunjhun is now getting a lil flirty , we are glued to Gunjhun and Gunjhun ONLY!I mean if later on when Gunjhun is going smooth(if that ever happens😆) it wouldve been fine to bring in Jabevi.But right now its TOO much!😡😡 Its like too much spice in food!

Secondly,Jabevi is not neccessary and takes up too much Gunjhun time.For example today,NO GUNJHUN SCENES WHAT-SO-EVER! Instead it was that Moving Make-up Box Mahadevi (copied from someone's FF "Thirty Days We Prays) and that good-for-nothing Jabbu.Besides do you even think anyone would approve of this Jodi I know you all are going to say "Well everyone accepted Guddu!"
BUT WAIT!Jabbu and Guddu are the same but Runjhun and Mahadevi arent.

Runjhun is innocent and nice while Mahadevi is selfish immature child ! I think she has been watching too much Bollywood movies becuz she doesnt even know what love is but she claims to be in love with Jabbu!
Now thats something to say AAY HAY about😆
whats your opinions?

@ NaiiNa1~ I disagree w/u & I'm not gonna get too much into why I do because I need to avoid postin' up long posts on this forum since I have a final next week.  I think Jabevi are cute & our quite a contrast to Gunjhun.  I love Gunjhun but so far all I can really say about Jabevi w/how they've been on the show so far is they're cute & nothing much more than that.  I have made up a bunch of fan fiction regarding both Gunjhun & Jabevi.  In fact, I made up stuff regarding Jabevi a while before the Jabevi thing even started on the show.  By the way, I don't feel like Guddu & Jabbo are the same.  Yes, there are similarities but there are differences as well.  I agree that Mahadevi & Runjhun are quite different from eachother.  I like Runjhun but I have mixed feelings when it comes to Devi.  Devi can be selfish & I agree that she may not even no what love is but for quite a while I've wanted Devi to develop not stay the way she has been.  I wanna see her character grow along with Guddu & Runjhun & eventually go against her parents.  The more people on Runjhun's side in the family, the better!  Again, I could have explained more in this post & touched on more amount of things that u mentioned but I'll stop right here because I'm busy at present.     Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
I agree.  Mahadevi looks too young to have relationship also I don't like thaty the leads are not getting much screen time. We watch this show for Gunjhun and would like to get aleast 12-15 minutes of G and R.

The jabevi romance or lack there of is boring.
i totally agree wid edabella...jabevi look very cute together..moreover its a daily soap, u cant just keep going on with one pair or limited charaters.herein tracks open suddenly, if gunjhun's track is given d most of d slot time den i really wonder wthr any1 of us wud still like to watch it...the show wil bcme boring n monotonous as it hppd b4 wen thr were mostly m&m's scene.daily soaps r all abt spice n thts wat is hppin in BBAT.also to create tht intimacy n attaction b/w guddu n runjhun, jebevi plays a very imp role
furthr i wud like 2 add tht wid d openin of jabevi d trp hs hit 1.19 👏...n i guess tht says all 😊
m lovin d show nw...hats-off 2 CVs, dey r doin a gr8 job

@naiina1...plz dont use harsh words (good-for-nothin) thr r ppl out here who like him n find him cute...n m totally in love wid dis character aftr the jabevi thin hppd
Although I am still all up for Jabevi, I understand why some people are not as onto them.  Maybe if Mahadevi was a more descent girl, more people wouldn't mind this pairing but like I've said before, I wanna see her character grow along with Guddu & Runjhun & eventually go against her parents.  I feel that Rajju & Mitho are partly to blame for the reason as to why Devi is the way she is & I'm not gonna get into why right now.  Devi is a better person in my fan fiction but this part of my ff mainly takes place later on after Guddu & Runjhun's daughter is born.  

Etna mentioned how she hopes Devi doesn't turn Jabbo against Guddu & Runjhun & I also hope that Devi doesn't turn Jabbo against Gunjhun.  I don't want Jabbo to turn negative.  We really don't need another evil character on the show.  If the writers want to continue w/Jabevi, they should handle it in a more positive light & in a way where more of us viewers end up embracing them, rather than not liking the pairing.  In fact, I actually hope that Devi ends up becoming nicer to Runjhun during her romance w/Jabbo.  Who knows what the writers have in store for us in terms of the outcome of Jabevi.  Devi doesn't have the best impression when it comes to Runjhun but her impression of her is not correct- describing her as a vamp😔 lets just hope she ends up havin' a more positive impression of her later on.  I have mixed feelings when it comes to Devi.  She is hot & cold unlike her parents who are seriously cold evil people.

I watch bits & pieces of "Pavitra Rishta" & this show focuses on not just the lead pair, Manav & Archana but a few other pairs as well & the focus on both the lead pair as well as the other pairings is shown well.  It's not like sooo many episodes are shown without much screen time at all w/Manav & Archana & there's all this screen time being shown of the other pairings.  Anyways, even with a focus on other pairings as well as Manav & Archana, "Pavitra Rishta is #1 on the chaska meter & has overall good trps.  I highly doubt we will see a lot of episodes w/a lot of Jabevi screen time & not even 12-15 minutes of Gunjhun.  In today's episode we saw a good amount of both Gunjhun & Jabevi.  In fact a weird thing happened in today's episode- we didn't see even 1 scene w/any of the 6 M&M's.  Anyways, we don't need to see more of these 6 ickies.  Scenes w/them are usually not even cute.  At least Mahadevi isn't scheming with trying to break up Gunjhun unlike them.  She just really wants to be w/Jabbo (thank God that she has moved on from Guddu) & she thinks that her family, including Runjhun won't approve of her being w/Jabbo.  I like how Jabbo goes to her window to talk to her.  That's so sweet.  It's not like she can just go whenever to the mobile center like Runjhun (those ickies will suspect).  She feels so restricted when it comes to being w/him- (for ex. she was thinkin' about talking to him over her dad's or Diamond's phone but she ended up not thinking it would be a good idea) & Jabbo understands that she can't just come whenever to the center so he talks to her through her window.  Maybe one of these days he will actually come through her window into her room😃  Oh shoot, I said I'd avoid long posts but the Bhagonwali fan girl in me went pouring away in this reply😆                 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago