Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#15 ...and we are back! (Page 11)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hi shazzzyyy!!missed u dear...it feels so gud 2 bac...IF is like my sec home n i cnt live away from it...i felt so emotional reading ur pm...atleast mujhe koi yaad to karta hai!!!hru buddy n hows life?
wedding was gud...it was just nikkah...vidai will happen aftr 4 or 5 mnths... everythng was dne in a hurry..im blessed tat i cme b4 the big niteSilly
so how u felt yesterday n wat abt hmmm SR??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi shazzzyyy!!missed u dear...it feels so gud 2 bac...IF is like my sec home n i cnt live away from it...i felt so emotional reading ur pm...atleast mujhe koi yaad to karta hai!!!hru buddy n hows life?
wedding was gud...it was just nikkah...vidai will happen aftr 4 or 5 mnths... everythng was dne in a hurry..im blessed tat i cme b4 the big niteSilly
so how u felt yesterday n wat abt hmmm SR??

Missed having you here..meher...i'm sure everyone missed you!!Big smile
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
finally i need 2 do sme ahem talksROFL
are yaar share wat will happen on SR...gve me sme ideas n tips so tat i can sleep peacefully...how do u think it will strt...sorry 2 b so besharam bt wat 2 do u can blame my hormones running wild!

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

are yaar share wat will happen on SR...gve me sme ideas n tips so tat i can sleep peacefully...how do u think it will strt...sorry 2 b so besharam bt wat 2 do u can blame my hormones running wild!

meher you're hormones don't need an exuse to run wild!!...the SR will be very touchy...feelyEmbarrassed...like how we have been getting over the last few days...only more intense...maybe some stomach touching...some back and neck kissesEmbarrassed...
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Meher they couldn't show her naked...when she was changing...it's left to our imaginationLOL (saw your post)LOL
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
ya bt thy cud show her neck bare...see u remmeber teh time she was working in IP...n she undress there..maan walks in...there at tat spot DDs shoulder n neck was shown bare...i wud hve loved tat...i thought yesterday bringing sari close n b4 tat removing kurta was like a blooper..tat red kurta cud b seen...honestly ye dil mange mre

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

meher you're hormones don't need an exuse to run wild!!...the SR will be very touchy...feelyEmbarrassed...like how we have been getting over the last few days...only more intense...maybe some stomach touching...some back and neck kissesEmbarrassed...
u kno wat thy r sme scenes i want 2 see...like geet standing n maan kneeling n kissing her waist/belly... the hand clasping scene vich cud b shown fully raw...back n neck kisses wid maan whispering in her ear tat he always wnted her from kurbaan hua... he always wnted 2 mke love..sme intense dialogues...n ya 1 wud luv if he cud take geets hands 2 his shirt n tell her 2 unbutton it...i hve nvr seen  such a scene in tv now ..only read it in books...tat wud mke it so hot..
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

ya bt thy cud show her neck bare...see u remmeber teh time she was working in IP...n she undress there..maan walks in...there at tat spot DDs shoulder n neck was shown bare...i wud hve loved tat...i thought yesterday bringing sari close n b4 tat removing kurta was like a blooper..tat red kurta cud b seen...honestly ye dil mange mre

Yes it doesn't help when bloopers like that are made...and you are right in IP...they did show more skin...so why not now???

the back touching during dori scene was not long enough...and he could have given her a kiss then...but...he gives her a sari...to dress upLOL

RiMa_972

Go to top