prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: riza792

Bitter pills Prema - we have to swallow it๐Ÿ˜†
You remember how we would harp on about SR earlier??๐Ÿ˜†
I think I'm going to start again๐Ÿ˜‰

Rosh! it's little hard to swallow. but agree don't have any other option ๐Ÿ˜†
How can i forgot those discussions ๐Ÿ˜† terribly missing shaz. Hope we will catch with her soon.
but now also the their mere touch skips my heartbeat. after one and half year also they are doing
this to us. really great. till now i never seen such a couple. 

prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

thanks a lot Premaโญ๏ธ
dont know yet..for now thinking of HR but will have to choose next year!
im from technical software development background...so right now dont know where to go from there.
what i do know is i dont want to spend my life behind my laptop.:)
im a people's person..i love to interact with people..not with machines:)

It's always gives pleasure to do things acc to heart. Go ahead Bluey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
After coming to india even i am seriously thinking to do something. i am interested in s/w.
but i don't have experience. my civil engg degree is not permitting me to take teaching job
in comp. i am little confused now.

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bluey, you can call me Rosh๐Ÿ˜Š
My family is doing fine...how are your sons?

Prema - Shazzy is fine, spoke to her on Eid to wish her. She will be coming in shortly ...been missing everyone.
yeah ..maaneet magic is evergreen. They can make us breathless with just a look and a touch!
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Bluey, you can call me Rosh๐Ÿ˜Š

My family is doing fine...how are your sons?

Prema - Shazzy is fine, spoke to her on Eid to wish her. She will be coming in shortly ...been missing everyone.
yeah ..maaneet magic is evergreen. They can make us breathless with just a look and a touch!

wow! you spoke with her. great. now can't wait to see the gang back with a bang ๐Ÿ˜†
Rosh! i need to go now. my cooker is calling me sweetly. need to finish cooking. 
will come in the afternoon. bye dear!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

wow! you spoke with her. great. now can't wait to see the gang back with a bang ๐Ÿ˜†
Rosh! i need to go now. my cooker is calling me sweetly. need to finish cooking. 
will come in the afternoon. bye dear!

Byee Prema๐Ÿ˜† Attend to your cooker.
i'm at work too...so can only pop in for a few
Hello everyone! ๐Ÿค—
Can't believe Wine Club is up and running again.  Thanks Rosh and Prema! Have missed you and everyone else a lot. Hope others come back too soon.

Ok, I was thinking of changing the heading a bit. Let the name Wine Club stay as it is but change the date into something else. An example:

~The Wine Club~ - And we are back!
~The Wine Club~ - Old is gold
~The Wine Club~ - ...

Or please give better suggestions. My ideas are terrible. ๐Ÿคข
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 Hello prema, rosh, mona and bluey...lots of ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—..been missing the clubbers..last few months have been hectic for me so haven't been online as much.

@bluey..How are you? It's been a long time since i chatted with you..hope life is treating you good๐Ÿ˜ƒ...going back to school again...well good for you!..wish you all the best!...it is harder to go back to studying when you have a family but so rewarding...you just got to get the juggling act right without dropping any of the balls๐Ÿ˜†

@prema...Long time girl...where have you been?...more like where have i been๐Ÿ˜†...anyway... happy to see you revived the wine club again and let's try and bring some craziness back...what do you say??๐Ÿ˜†...BTW...how was the move back...have you settled in OK?

@Mona...Belated Eid Mubarak๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Hope you had a lovely day and didn't over indulge with the food๐Ÿ˜†...I think i was trying to make up for thirty days of fasting in one day๐Ÿ˜†How are you and how is your little angel?

@rosh...Hello my gutter mate๐Ÿ˜†...Ready to get dirty again?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Oh..btw...this is Shaz๐Ÿ˜†..had a little bit of a makeover hence the new name (since everyone in Geet is getting a makeover apart from maaneet...i thought..why not me๐Ÿ˜†)

@ mona..I like your ideas of changing the name slightly...just to let everyone know the clubbers are back๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Mona๐Ÿค— Wherever you are...come here...and change the title๐Ÿ˜†

I've made a comeback VM for us Winers...post that on that first page too๐Ÿ˜†
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipity2

Anyone around??

Shazzy! Miss you!๐Ÿ˜ญ