Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#15 ...and we are back! - Page 17

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: riza792

Looks can be deceiving Meher๐Ÿ˜‰...I always thought the bulge in his tight jeans was...'the lil guy!'๐Ÿ˜†..But now I'm begining to doubt!๐Ÿ˜•

Well we will have to see how big geets smile gets over the next week to see if he was a "big" or "little" guy๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shaz. What i ment was that in the future episodes we might get better and hotter Maaneet scenes.
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Well we will have to see how big geets smile gets over the next week to see if he was a "big" or "little" guy๐Ÿ˜†

Her smile when she was in flashback mode was quite big...so looks like the little guy was not little after all!๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi mona!!!
im really pissed wid u...y did  u stop on tat crucial part??im really helpless like MAAN๐Ÿคฃ
mehraan thumbnail

Looks can be deceiving Meher๐Ÿ˜‰...I always thought the bulge in his tight jeans was...'the lil guy!'๐Ÿ˜†..But now I'm begining to doubt!๐Ÿ˜•

tats wat i meant...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my eyes always there... n now mona also did mentioned chotu'...in her OS...
serendipity2 thumbnail

Her smile when she was in flashback mode was quite big...so looks like the little guy was not little after all!๐Ÿ˜†

There u go!...maan is and always will be a big guy๐Ÿ˜‰...I think every one was expecting too much for SR and the cv's just thought get it out of the way...anything we do after the fans will be so grateful for๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

rosh u cracked me up...then after tis she had 2 luk sore  rite...bt i found her behaviour odd๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hi mona!!!

im really pissed wid u...y did  u stop on tat crucial part??im really helpless like MAAN๐Ÿคฃ

Mona haven't had a chance to read your os...but if it is on another cliffhanger then i might wait for the next one...After the SR...my heart can't handle anymore stops๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Mona haven't had a chance to read your os...but if it is on another cliffhanger then i might wait for the next one...After the SR...my heart can't handle anymore stops๐Ÿ˜†

read it..u will luv teh little guy
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hi mona!!!

So I succeeded making both Maan and the readers restless? Yes!!!! *laughs evilly* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ