Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#15 ...and we are back! - Page 14

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

They were sweaty when they were running through the jungle...next morning maan looked as if he has been sitting there watching her all night..no wonder...geet can only remeber the hair opening..that's all that happened😆
now i think maan cant do anythng widout tat turban...wen hes wearing  tat ,he is out of control...maybe he shud hve worn tat turban wen geet said YES!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

1 mre thng... geet had it after a yr n  after  MC...though she is nota  virgin n MAAN being 1 hot passionate lover(only in our dreams) he must hve rolled on her twice😳😉 or thrice...he was hungry 4 her since a  long time so i thought ..how cme geet is so fresh in teh morning, running around tabela n walking lesiurely in the jungle...wasnt there any aftereffects of hvng it dne??🤣

Hey.. the lantern did the burning..maan probably fell asleep after he laid her down😆...she must have done some of her own rolling😆...that's why she wasn't tired😆
serendipity2 thumbnail

The power is in the turban🤣

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1 mre thng... geet had it after a yr n  after  MC...though she is nota  virgin n MAAN being 1 hot passionate lover(only in our dreams) he must hve rolled on her twice😳😉 or thrice...he was hungry 4 her since a  long time so i thought ..how cme geet is so fresh in teh morning, running around tabela n walking lesiurely in the jungle...wasnt there any aftereffects of hvng it dne??🤣

After a whole night in the tabela...I would have expected her to be quite sore☺️ and have a few visible love-bites!😍
mehraan thumbnail

Hey.. the lantern did the burning..maan probably fell asleep after he laid her down😆...she must have done some of her own rolling😆...that's why she wasn't tired😆

wat?😆😆😆😆... bt still its not so easy...mehnat lakthi hai😆
RiMa_972 thumbnail

🤣🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail

What did the turban do, Shaz??😕

serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riza792

After a whole night in the tabela...I would have expected her to be quite sore☺️ and have a few visible love-bites!😍

That only happens with MSK of our dreams...the reality is sadly lacking...he just like s to talk and talk
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riza792

tats wat i mean...MAAN wuldnt hve left so easily...she shud not hve been able 2 move her body😆😆😆or legs...ye kya kuch 2 realistic batoo...
mehraan thumbnail

its mre like a VAIGRA😆😆😆