Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB~#15 ...and we are back! - Page 13

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am seriously disappointed with the epi today...don't mind devni..but when they take over not happy...as for the SR..is that all geet remembers??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Why start talking about maan wanting to be a papa...is that the only reason for SRπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Now that is all geet is thinking aboutπŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
shazzy me here...
rosh ..i was luking forward 2 jungle mei mangal though the epsde was fun...bt mre time was on devnandini n mamaji.. i loved mamajis part bt then thy cud hve shown all of their scenes in sme epsde...i wnted mahaepisode 2 b fully dedicated on maneet... the tabela... the heat..their tired n worn out  look...all added 2 con bt still...i wanted them 2 b sweaty sweaty n i did imagine likewise...bt still i was xpecting mre ...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Why start talking about maan wanting to be a papa...is that the only reason for SRπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Now that is all geet is thinking aboutπŸ˜†

Did they ever think about enjoying the act??πŸ€”
mehraan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I am seriously disappointed with the epi today...don't mind devni..but when they take over not happy...as for the SR..is that all geet remembers??πŸ˜†

cos thy nvr did itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  geet was xperienced...she cud hve guided MAAN bt kya kare...MAAN is all words no action
serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riza792

Did they ever think about enjoying the act??πŸ€”

Well if he had his turban in his pants...what was there to enjoy🀣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

shazzy me here...

rosh ..i was luking forward 2 jungle mei mangal though the epsde was fun...bt mre time was on devnandini n mamaji.. i loved mamajis part bt then thy cud hve shown all of their scenes in sme epsde...i wnted mahaepisode 2 b fully dedicated on maneet... the tabela... the heat..their tired n worn out  look...all added 2 con bt still...i wanted them 2 b sweaty sweaty n i did imagine likewise...bt still i was xpecting mre ...

They hardly did anything to sweat, did they Meher??πŸ˜•
serendipity2 thumbnail

They were sweaty when they were running through the jungle...next morning maan looked as if he has been sitting there watching her all night..no wonder...geet can only remeber the hair opening..that's all that happenedπŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
1 mre thng... geet had it after a yr n  after  MC...though she is nota  virgin n MAAN being 1 hot passionate lover(only in our dreams) he must hve rolled on her twiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ or thrice...he was hungry 4 her since a  long time so i thought ..how cme geet is so fresh in teh morning, running around tabela n walking lesiurely in the jungle...wasnt there any aftereffects of hvng it dne??🀣
mehraan thumbnail

nahi yaar i mean while running thy had tat sweaty n tired luk n it added 2 the lovemaking..i didnt mean after tat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†