~THE WINE CLUB~#15 ...and we are back! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Gurls...Please look at this thread ,,really HILARIOUS for the Editors & CVs of GHSP...About CENSORSHIP...Do comment..

Originally posted by Absoluv

In this regard...looks like the CVs plan to keep doing it to us...thanda paani on our HOTT demands...😆
Haayee...poore weekend ki ummeed...🤢
Originally posted by mehraan

hi param...i kno wat u mean..i wnted mre...though it strted well n b4 v cud enjoy n tat cud sink in our heart  n memory...it got over... i wanted 2 see sme neck shoulder kisses...i wasnt xpecting lipkiss bt still thy cud hve shown tat...anyways i kno tis is not the end n v hve mre SRs2 cme especially in delhi...n now i wat i wnt 2 see is geet ddressed up in a sexy lingerie/nightie n seducing MR not so perfect MAAN SINGH KHURANA

Haii Mehr...don't get sooo excited...aisa toh sirf OS mein ho sakta hai...😉
WILL definately comment...parab
anyways it was their first time 2gther n wen thy got up...i wanted 2 see them in each others arm...mre of touch me here...touch me there...it was all rushed up!

WILL definately comment...parab
anyways it was their first time 2gther n wen thy got up...i wanted 2 see them in each others arm...mre of touch me here...touch me there...it was all rushed up!
They were short of time for the shoot , i guess😉
Originally posted by Absoluv

Haii Mehr...don't get sooo excited...aisa toh sirf OS mein ho sakta hai...😉
i dunno bt i hope seriously on tis param...ihve been telling tis since long n hve kept my fingers crossed...im sure v mite get 2 see tis 1 day!
Originally posted by riza792

They were short of time for the shoot , i guess😉
i still dunno wat was the hurry 2 show con.. ..maha epsde cud hve been ballus identity revealed or KC celebrations...

i still dunno wat was the hurry 2 show con.. ..maha epsde cud hve been ballus identity revealed or KC celebrations...
That I agree with, Meher...
they could have taken the story to a different level with the revealation and then a wellplanned out or a spontaneous SR, with lots of time taken for the act😍
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

hello ladies u still here??
All here Shazzy😭