mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
finally i will shout...aghhh!!!
wat was tat??????????😑
mehraan thumbnail

its confirmed MAAN cant do anythng🀣 how cme he did it wid his full clothes on n geet...her duppatta is pinned...did maan put it bac likewise he removed wid his mouth...he pinned it bac... n wats wid tis turban??frm where did it cme????

n devnandini thy r 2 much...i cnt tolereate them...i dnt understnd their equation
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll join you in that shout Meher...
But now I'm feeling a lil better after venting out for so longπŸ˜†
Maybe Gurti were tired...and The CVs were conked...and after they see our reactions on the forum, they'll surely give us sizzling scenes!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello SHello Ji...I know my mind is hurting thinking about WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT IN THE NAME OF SR ......its the beginning of MISSED SRs...πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
hi rosh...
see i had no problm wid consummation..infact i loved it...it was raw n passionate...my POV...wat i ddint like it y was it so short...my only complaint..the last 4 mnts of maha epsde...n tat 2 so much hungama n fuss ABT CON...bt wat we got??only last 4 mnts...its not fair...v waited 4 so long...atleast thy cud hve shown 5 to 10 mts on them... n rite now 2dayi was xpecting 2 sme skinshow... bt wat i see fully dressed up n tat turban is irritating now...though i liked the mushy talk bt still ye dil mange mre!!!!
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello SHello Ji...I know my mind is hurting thinking about WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT IN THE NAME OF SR ......its the beginning of MISSED SRs...πŸ˜†

So many missed kisses...and we never got a kiss!
Will that be the fate of SR too??😭
mehraan thumbnail
hi param...i kno wat u mean..i wnted mre...though it strted well n b4 v cud enjoy n tat cud sink in our heart  n memory...it got over... i wanted 2 see sme neck shoulder kisses...i wasnt xpecting lipkiss bt still thy cud hve shown tat...anyways i kno tis is not the end n v hve mre SRs2 cme especially in delhi...n now i wat i wnt 2 see is geet ddressed up in a sexy lingerie/nightie n seducing MR not so perfect MAAN SINGH KHURANA
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riza792

So many missed kisses...and we never got a kiss!
Will that be the fate of SR too??😭

In this regard...looks like the CVs plan to keep doing it to us...thanda paani on our HOTT demands...πŸ˜†