Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ekta kapoor hosting a threesome party

blahblah786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ekta Kapoor will be hosting Threesome Party to promote Ragini MMS 
By Subhash K. Jha, May 5, 2011 - 11:01 IST 

Ekta Kapoor has undergone a complete transformation of personality. From her hair and clothes which have gone from casual and functional to ultra-chic and eye-catching, to her movies which unlike her domesticated soap operas on TV are now sharp, smart and sexy. Yup, the movies she makes also reflect her changed personality.

And now Ekta's parties are also getting wilder by the month. When one heard that she was hosting a theme party where all the invitees have to come as a threesome instead of a conventional pair, the immediate reaction to the orgiastic concept was disbelief. Yup, the Balaji tycoon sure has come of age! 

According to whispers around Balaji Films, Ekta plans to host a Three-Is-Cool party on May 7 where she will invite all her friends from the film and television industry to come as a threesome. 

But the real excitement would come from Ekta's actors and actresses from the film industry. Some of the Balaji leading men are so spoilt for choices that they are already calling up Ekta's office asking if they could bring 4 and 5 girls instead of 2. The invitees also want to know how adventurous the party is going get after getting so innovative about the invites. 

When contacted Ekta is at her naughtiest best. "No no no. They can't come with four or five chicks. It's got to be threesomes. The party is a Threesome Party. My film Ragini MMS has a catch line saying, 'They didn't know it but it was a threesome'. So I decided what the heck! Twosomes at parties are so boring. It's time to move on to more exciting permutations. Hence the threesome theme." 

Significantly, the Threesome Party won't be held at Ekta's place where she hosts most of her parties. 

Says Ekta with a wicked chuckle, "Nooo, not my place. This party cannot be accommodated there. We're doing it in a sexy lounge with dimmed lights, loud music and loads and loads of fun." 

So how naughty is the party going to get? 

Ekta sighs, "It gets as naughty as the guests want it to be. I am hosting an innocent party for threesome instead of the customary couples. Once the heat is on and the fun begins, who knows which way the mood would swing?" 

Ekta herself is yet to select her two companions for the threesome party. "There are so many possibilities. I'm still trying to figure it out."

Edited by blahblah786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😕
what makeover.. she still wears those ugly platforms
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm... okay? ..hope it doenst get out of hand :S
Originally posted by: mogliF21

70 😉

😆

🤣
Originally posted by: eraser

🤣

bhoot aaya ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdeNm3a42U[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdeNm3a42U

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Already posted. -->https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1677498
And its locked even though I posted two articles, at least one was not posted before. But I think I paid the price for mentioning that little fact, that bollywoodcrazed never likes my posts. Anyway life isn't fair but I don't care.
Originally posted by: sheee

Already posted. -->https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1677498

And its locked even though I posted two articles, at least one was not posted before. But I think I paid the price for mentioning that little fact, that bollywoodcrazed never likes my posts. Anyway life isn't fair but I don't care.

😆

sheee, you were 2hrs & 44mins late, exactly. ðŸ˜‰

sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: mogliF21

😆

sheee, you were 2hrs & 44mins late, exactly. ðŸ˜‰

But The 2nd article was brand new.
Originally posted by: sheee

But The 2nd article was brand new.

then you should have edited the very first post on your thread & added the second one as the base. i've once seen Maddy editing a Vidya Balan/Sid thread to another thread. but, the irony is, i commented on her first draft

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Its ok mogli. I don't mind.