Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

ur right Vini but the point here is (which they r trying to show in YRKKH) that all dekhna , enquiry should be done beforehand, not after the rishta is fixed..like they showed, gayitri was overexited abt the rishta n didn't care to look into these details..this is wrong...i'm not saying rishta is bad but Singhania's think that way...

yaah di i agree all the enquiries shld have done before hand n not after the rishta is fixed.. 😕 but no hopes from these dinos... sab log pagal hai yaha... wen it comes to match fixing they just blindly trust shankari tai... without even bothered to find any details n r least concern abt anything...  so in short their carelessness abt such issue have to be rectify by rashmi in future... gud for her she deserves it too.. 😆
_Divya_ thumbnail
Yaar ... sabse badi baat...bina ladke ka ghar dekhe match fix kar diya...life style to dekhte unka
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

exactly...singhanias are responsible for this more than rashmi.Pata nahi wat were they thinking during the rishta fixing process🤢...mere yahaan to 80 percent of the enquiry is done even before meeting the guy n his family, but yahaan to rishta pakka hone ke baad to chodo, they didn't even find out after nikhil openly confessed that he has been in a relationship(btw i still wonder how the dino family reacted so casually to nikhil having a gf  before😕).now they are stuck...
1. if the marriage happens, rashmi's life is spoilt for sure.abhi to she is excited for all the freedom, may be because she never got that wid the singhanias...but she will definitely hate it later.i have seen a few girls facing this...shuru shuru mein they are very happy that their husbands love to party n have frequent holidays, but after the initial days they keep cribbing about it as they have to accompany their husbands to keep them happy n cater to the household work as well and it all becomes very hectic.And rashmi will have to handle it all alone in canada wid no one at her help.and going by her character i don't think she'll be able to cope wid it for long.
2. if the marriage doesn't happen now, it will be quiet difficult for singhanias to get another match any soon. rashmi has already fallen for the guy n won't be able to get out of it for sum time. n watching the influence nikhil has on this girl, i wouldn't be too shocked if she rebels or even runs away wid the guy.
both ways, i find the track very promising n interesting😊. my only regret is ki iss track ko dekhne ke liye i will have to jhelofy shurpnakha n draculla on my screen😭

awesome post... 👏 but as far as my knowledge goes second name for marriage is cribbing.. 😆 no matter how good ur inlaws be but cribbing is basic right of a married women ...😃 if ur hubby is funlving den they crib ki roj roj bahar jao n holidays no time for peace n myself... n if ur hubby is not funloving again cribs ki he so self oriented ony thinks of work not time for fun ...😆 in short jiske pass jo hai he excepts more... human nature u see... one can never be satisfy wid watever u get in ur life.. my mother keep saying this.."dosro ki thali mein ghee jyada hi lagta hai"...🤣 i so much agree wid that..

I think the problem here is conflicting choices...

Rashmi always wanted a husband who is fun loving,out going,good looking(waise I dont think dracula has this quality..😆.).Rich toh woh hoga hi cause its an arrange marriage uski family kisi garib ko pakad ke nahin layegi. These are the foremost qualities she was looking in her life partner.She never bothered whether that person wld be well mannered,whether he is brought up with same values and tradition as hers. She is still in her la la land far away from the reality...😕 Uske liye marriage is freedom from DJ's rules and regulation...😆 She said no to the first guy( I dont remember his name) due to same reason...She is really immature to get married...

Singhania's wanted a Jamaisa who has same set of values and tradition, well mannered...thats the reason why I think the fault in fixing this rishta doesn't lie with Rashmi...but singhania's .

I agree with charu Di...that they should have done some enquiry...😕shankari tai ne boldiya achcha hai aur sabne gadho ki tarah haan boldiya...

Gay3 was also warned by congo abt nikhil's gf but she never bothered to enquire abt the same...Shoorpanakha ne kaha use Dracula par bharosa hai toh sab ne maan liya...😕RB toh kisi kaam ka nahin hai...na apne bete ke liye kabhi kuch kiya aur na hi apni beti ke liye...

Alarm bell started ringing when Dracula's mom told Gay3 abt Dracula's plan to settle in Canada...I don't think this is the right reason to cancel the Rishta...

They are stuck between a rock and a hard place...neither they have strong reason to cancel the rishta nor can they go ahead...🤢

I m still not sure whether Nikhil is good or bad...we cant tag him bad just becuase he had a gf...

Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So far I am not sure Nikhil is a bad guy. Yes, he seems modern compared to the Singhania's who are primitive. Yes, he was shown with a girl but this day & age most girls & boys do seem to have had at least a major crush if not a relationship. That one person you thought you couldn't live without. Most often things do not work out for whatever reason & you are forced to move on…Times have changed & the one or none days are over. Devdas & Paro kind of relationship is harder to find😆 So for now Nikhil seems like a fine young man; serving drinks at a party doesn't make him a bad person.

Rashmi doesn't seem to mind at all. She has always been shown as Ms. Scatterbrains. Has she ever shown her smarts? She refused another guy based on his likes & dislikes for thinks like movies, yoga, ghumna….😕 So, no expectations from Rashmi….RB is just a donor at conception, nothing more...😆 So who else can we blame for this fiasco? G3! There were warnings right from the Tilak. She was finding excuses to make this marriage happen. She blamed Rajsri, Akshara & then just took Rashmi's word for it. Bacchone baath ki aur sab sulaj gaya…She stopped ST from looking into it w/o any of the elders concluding that Nikhil indeed has moved on. I haven't heard of any marriages happening w/o investigating, nobody goes by just a marriage broker😕Udaipur is a small town, shouldn't be that hard.

Much was made of him going abroad instead but G3's concerns were rightfully dismissed by the others. That is really least of their concerns & G3 is worried over it😕 Major issue is to find out if the boy is really serious about Rashmi or not. Is there a culture clash?Are they just casual drinkers? Most often what starts of as casual drinking later on makes individuals alcoholics coz partying hard becomes a daily thing…Then the marriage crumbles coz your ideologies don't match. What was once stylish becomes a disgusting behavior🤢 Interesting track but I do not expect much from CV's, serious situations have never been handled the way they should have been…Rashmi's acting skills are questionable, so I don't have my hopes up. It's only a matter of time before maate gets involved, now uske paas kaam kum time zyaada hai…. 🥱

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you all for replying... I enjoyed reading all your comments...

and I agree with all of you at some point... Singhanias are the one to be blamed here as of now... they haven't inquired abt the guy nor about the family... they are still thinking that Rishta's can be done the same old way.. Shankhari can bring good one & all they have to do is to say Yes... but time is changing... it's no more Dadaaji's Jamane now... so, yes a proper inquiry shud be done... and now is the situation where Rashmi has fallen for that guy... if they find anything worng with family now... then it wud be difficult to call off for Marriage & it will be difficult for Rashmi too...

Another point I am loooking here is thru Rashmi... She sopke with Suraj & rejected him coz their likings are different... she felt Suraj is not a good match for her... she might be right... but the issue here is... is she right in selecting Nikhil?? Nikhil called her in Club and she didn't find anything worng in that in spite of coming from a conservative famiy... coz she is not in a state to think otherwise... she kinda likes the freedom & that she will get being with him... she is in her own world of Fantacies... is this the only thing matters in Boy to look for?

she isn't mature enough to think all this... and hence she reprents many girls at her age... falling for a guy just by outer chamak dhamak at age of 18-19 and later on ends up paying for the affection...

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well said sachi di.. i agree.. they are showing a really nice and eye opening track..

they are following sp's new soch... and its gud to see them following this new soch.. i too hope they'll show sumthing wich will change lives actually!! wich wil make ppl realize certain things!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thank you all for replying... I enjoyed reading all your comments...

and I agree with all of you at some point... Singhanias are the one to be blamed here as of now... they haven't inquired abt the guy nor about the family... they are still thinking that Rishta's can be done the same old way.. Shankhari can bring good one & all they have to do is to say Yes... but time is changing... it's no more Dadaaji's Jamane now... so, yes a proper inquiry shud be done... and now is the situation where Rashmi has fallen for that guy... if they find anything worng with family now... then it wud be difficult to call off for Marriage & it will be difficult for Rashmi too...

Another point I am loooking here is thru Rashmi... She sopke with Suraj & rejected him coz their likings are different... she felt Suraj is not a good match for her... she might be right... but the issue here is... is she right in selecting Nikhil?? Nikhil called her in Club and she didn't find anything worng in that in spite of coming from a conservative famiy... coz she is not in a state to think otherwise... she kinda likes the freedom & that she will get being with him... she is in her own world of Fantacies... is this the only thing matters in Boy to look for?

she isn't mature enough to think all this... and hence she reprents many girls at her age... falling for a guy just by outer chamak dhamak at age of 18-19 and later on ends up paying for the affection...

I loved wat u said di!
if we are thinking from rashmis POV;... just consider this... she is from a conservative family.. wer she is made to obey all rules blindly... but she is fond of becoming modern.. she likes nikhil bcoz of his luks, his attitude, his nature... wen she refused suraj.. it was bcoz she felt that she cudnt have adjusted wid him.. n i ges she was right.. it was a question of her life.. wen she is a freedom loving girl... she cant b made to stay in a cage... n if she is.. she is bound to rebel at some point of tym..

next.. about the tamak jhamak... i completely agree wid charu di that ppl are fascinated by money.. even in the other show im watching.. a similar track is up... but WHY will singhanias run after money... i mean there might b sooo many guys... who might b decently rich for rashmi... y only nikhil...
here i agree wid vini di.. sooo many rishte came.. but only nikhils clicked.. so its destiny.. if its destiny.. destiny will decide rashmis fate... now.. as far as we noe.. nikhil is the modern guy.. but he isnt bad... no negative trait as of now.. so may b rashmi might be right!

now comes the point that shud singhanias have enquired.. of course.. how can u marry ur girl child off lyk this?? widout even enquiring.. dats really not so good.. not right at all... believing shankari is not bad... but being soo excited that only in a meetin u decide ur girls fate.. is horrible..

last point... i dont now wat i blabbered out here.. i wrote wat i felt.. no offence to any1.. just wrote wat i felt..

@sachi.. dis is my first post wich is soo big.. sry if it has faults or it jumps from one topic to other or its pointless!
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i like this track bec. ppl. do get fooled easily with chamak dhamak ..money , good looking guy, palatial haveli, what else do girls want? i'll not say it's rashmi's fault...but singhania's should have done some enquiry , specially when they were doubtful abt the rishta from the beginning..they blindly trusted Shankari, which is wrong...n howcome they fixed the rishta without seeing their home and lifestyle? at least the tilak should have happened in nikhil's house...now they r totally stuck..they cannot say no and they don't want to go ahead with this rishta bec. nothing seems right...the family's lifestyle, values, traditions, nikhil's wish of going abroad, early marriage.

yes di i totally agree with uuu
reshmi is not matured or she is not behaving like a matured girl...
i dont think any of the parents will truly believe in any one like shankari thai who bring rishta?
parents should get a clear knowledge about the other personsss
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
g3 is on a Express train to get her daughter married at any cost without realising the consequences-❓❓  ❓ why her most of the people will see hazar rishte before they get THAT IDEAL BAHU but when it comes to their daughters first rishta whatever it is has to click-coz they want 2 rid her off-Jawan ladki ghar pe acchi nahin lagti hai...😔😔😔 Its the same thing here-G3  wants rashmi out before anyone comments !!!!!!1