NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am hoping for a Good Track with Rashmi's Story... I think CVs are trying to show us a good Sensible point here...

Singhanias haven't done proper investigation & had said Yes for Rashmi's Rishta... They have believed on Shankhari Tai & Family Reputation... and hence decided to get Rashmi Married to Nikhil... but the Values & Lifestyle of the two families are Different... & they will realize it very soon...

Rashmi has totally fallen for Nikhil... she seems to be very much impressed with Nikhil's look & lifestyle... what matters for her is hanging out with him & have fun... She isn't mature enough to decide what is good & what's not good for her... That's very close to reality... girls at age of 18-19 can not think beyond than look & lifestyle... Nikhil is outspoken & hence Rashmi thinks she can enjoy Freedom & have fun after Marriage also... That can lead Rashmi into trouble & later on she ends up paying for all the fun...

I am hoping for a Good Story development... with this Track... and It can be Eye-opener for many girls & Parents... These days CVs are focusing on real time scenarios... and we are getting nice Episodes with a very strong Script, Pace is also good ... if they continue with the same Pace and Script... this track can also be another sensible track with the learning Experience for many of us...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too agree... Somehow I think The guy Rajshari suggested will come and help singhanias. But They should have known better and also If they r famous and  they should have tried to find out more abt Nikhil's family.
gracious45 thumbnail
I think it is about time for Singanyas to realize that not all families are like them and share their values.
If Nikhil is a good guy and not only after Reshmi's money then I think they should go ahead with the money coz Reshmi is more open minded she does not like the rules in her family. I do not think it has anything to do with her age they guy has all qualities that she wanted for her husband. I hope they just dont show that a family who is alittle open minded is totally wrong. They should instead try to show how the singanyas are going to adjust to their new in laws and how Reshmi will fit in coz eventhough she is open minded she still was brought up in a family with alot of traditions and restrictions. They should show it just the way Akshara and her family had to adjust with them coz there were  a lot different.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i like this track bec. ppl. do get fooled easily with chamak dhamak ..money , good looking guy, palatial haveli, what else do girls want? i'll not say it's rashmi's fault...but singhania's should have done some enquiry , specially when they were doubtful abt the rishta from the beginning..they blindly trusted Shankari, which is wrong...n howcome they fixed the rishta without seeing their home and lifestyle? at least the tilak should have happened in nikhil's house...now they r totally stuck..they cannot say no and they don't want to go ahead with this rishta bec. nothing seems right...the family's lifestyle, values, traditions, nikhil's wish of going abroad, early marriage.
Originally posted by: _charu_

i like this track bec. ppl. do get fooled easily with chamak dhamak ..money , good looking guy, palatial haveli, what else do girls want? i'll not say it's rashmi's fault...but singhania's should have done some enquiry , specially when they were doubtful abt the rishta from the beginning..they blindly trusted Shankari, which is wrong...n howcome they fixed the rishta without seeing their home and lifestyle? at least the tilak should have happened in nikhil's house...now they r totally stuck..they cannot say no and they don't want to go ahead with this rishta bec. nothing seems right...the family's lifestyle, values, traditions, nikhil's wish of going abroad, early marriage.

i said the same thing earlier di..

beti ki shadi kar rhe ho thodi bhot to chaan been karni chahiye thi..
i wonder jab RB ne kaha tha ki vo pta lagata hai to usne kya pta lagaya tha..😕 someone rightly said in the forum ki aise kaise without even going to their place the singhania's fixed the rishta with deora's.?? whatever.. hope akshara stays out of it.. 
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya ...rashmi is fascinated by the thought that she will be going abroad...she was not able to experience freedom so that attracts her
we can see that both the families are very different ...
we saw that nikhil called her to a disc...while natik never went to a disc...
girls quickly get attracted to these facts...but reality hurts...    
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really loved ur topic infact i was thinking the same.. well according to me destiny plays an very important role wen it comes to marriage.. as they say "Jodi upar se banke aati hai"... ðŸ˜† no matter how hard one tries but the things which is written on ur cards will definately happen come wat may.. as we've seen, before nikhil there were lots of guys whom they considered but nothing materialized for some or the other reason but wen it came to nikhil it clicked suddenly n the match was fixed.. yaah i agree the lifestyle of the two families are completely different but one needs to adjust with the changing pace of time.. i mean till now its not yet portrayed that the guy is -ve or bad.. just coz they live a high lifestyle compared to Dino's doesn't mean that the rishta is bad n needs to be broken.. acc to me in indian culture once the rishta is fixed then one really needs to have a very strong n valid point to turn it down... there are lots of factors which are taken into consideration n its not at all easy for both the families ... now i'm really looking forwrd to this track as its again very close to reality situations n lets see wat cvs have store for us in future... ðŸ˜†
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u charu di ...people easily get attracted by chamak dhamak , money. They only see reputatation and money...Rashmi is immature so she thinks that Nikhil is just like she always wanted her boyfriend to be. She's fascinated about going abroad...The fact is that 2families have very different lifestyles, values. Naitik never forced Akshara to come again n again to meet him but Nikhil daily asks Rashmi to come and meet with some or other reasons... Singhania's believed Shankaritai blindly and said yes without inquiring themselves. Suraj was well-mannered guy than Nikhil...
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

exactly...singhanias are responsible for this more than rashmi.Pata nahi wat were they thinking during the rishta fixing process🤢...mere yahaan to 80 percent of the enquiry is done even before meeting the guy n his family, but yahaan to rishta pakka hone ke baad to chodo, they didn't even find out after nikhil openly confessed that he has been in a relationship(btw i still wonder how the dino family reacted so casually to nikhil having a gf  before😕).now they are stuck...
1. if the marriage happens, rashmi's life is spoilt for sure.abhi to she is excited for all the freedom, may be because she never got that wid the singhanias...but she will definitely hate it later.i have seen a few girls facing this...shuru shuru mein they are very happy that their husbands love to party n have frequent holidays, but after the initial days they keep cribbing about it as they have to accompany their husbands to keep them happy n cater to the household work as well and it all becomes very hectic.And rashmi will have to handle it all alone in canada wid no one at her help.and going by her character i don't think she'll be able to cope wid it for long.
2. if the marriage doesn't happen now, it will be quiet difficult for singhanias to get another match any soon. rashmi has already fallen for the guy n won't be able to get out of it for sum time. n watching the influence nikhil has on this girl, i wouldn't be too shocked if she rebels or even runs away wid the guy.
both ways, i find the track very promising n interesting😊. my only regret is ki iss track ko dekhne ke liye i will have to jhelofy shurpnakha n draculla on my screen😭
Edited by xyze - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gutky

i really loved ur topic infact i was thinking the same.. well according to me destiny plays an very important role wen it comes to marriage.. as they say "Jodi upar se banke aati hai"... ðŸ˜† no matter how hard one tries but the things which is written on ur cards will definately happen come wat may.. as we've seen, before nikhil there were lots of guys whom they considered but nothing materialized for some or the other reason but wen it came to nikhil it clicked suddenly n the match was fixed.. yaah i agree the lifestyle of the two families are completely different but one needs to adjust with the changing pace of time.. i mean till now its not yet portrayed that the guy is -ve or bad.. just coz they live a high lifestyle compared to Dino's doesn't mean that the rishta is bad n needs to be broken.. acc to me in indian culture once the rishta is fixed then one really needs to have a very strong n valid point to turn it down... there are lots of factors which are taken into consideration n its not at all easy for both the families ... now i'm really looking forwrd to this track as its again very close to reality situations n lets see wat cvs have store for us in future... ðŸ˜†

ur right Vini but the point here is (which they r trying to show in YRKKH) that all dekhna , enquiry should be done beforehand, not after the rishta is fixed..like they showed, gayitri was overexited abt the rishta n didn't care to look into these details..this is wrong...i'm not saying rishta is bad but Singhania's think that way...