India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Bedroom ...

Kavita. Groupbie
Kavita.
Kavita.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Have We Even Seen a Bedroom Scene In Swiss Yet From Any Of The Couples ??

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

No because cameras were not allowed there. Only allowed to shoot the scenery.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Nothing I don't think we will get one...Aham has already refused Gopi to share his room as he has the huge task of preparing for the contract his trying to get there and was working through the night and Koki accepted his excuse, and RaJi it would have been interesting to see, as she walked off in a huff from the Glacier 3000 place, so what happened later we will never know, the CV's chose not to show us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.shaffasuk19

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Can any one tell me what was this trip about?????? why send both couples and not one love scene Shocked Ahem does not want to be with Gopi cant stand her why go to a beautiful place and show the same old story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Even the airport  scenes were not allowed, these days going to hotels in some countries you baggage is checked in security before allowing you to come in.  its a shame we have not seen any bedroom scenes but am sure that if they extend the swiss shoot they might do bedroom scenes in indian n pretend they are from swizterland

Kavita.hamzanuha

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Can any one tell me what was this trip about?????? why send both couples and not one love scene Shocked Ahem does not want to be with Gopi cant stand her why go to a beautiful place and show the same old story

it was a waste but it's the nature of this show all the couples are not in love, apart from Hetal and Chirag everyone else is together with other ulterior motives or forced to be together, and Saathiya when they first started said they would be no dream sequences well they broke they own rule and have given us these dream sequences now, and we just rather they didn't bother.

I think Naani's trip was slightly wasted, I would have liked when Gopi was asked about having read the Gita several times she reveal to Naani no I cannot read, or for Naani to hear the whole issue with the Newspaper not arriving and everyone accusing Gopi of throwing it away, Naani would have heard this and insisted on doing something about Gopi's illiteracy, then her being illiterate and not confident could have been dealt with by Naani, instead they devoted time on the sandook, I would rather Gopi was attended to by Naani in this way and make the palour visits regularly, as a result Aham would have become closer to Gopi before this Switzerland trip. Then we would have had a smokin Switzerland Honeymoon, as Rashi under the influence of Urmila's prodding would have been wanting to compete and charm Jigar on the trip too. 

Kavita.shaffa

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
koi gal nhi yar...
Foreign me nhi toh sadai country vich veekh lengai...
Couple ind k, viewer ind k toh bedroom scene v ind me hi hona chahiyai...hai na???
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by shaffa

it was a waste but it's the nature of this show all the couples are not in love, apart from Hetal and Chirag everyone else is together with other ulterior motives or forced to be together, and Saathiya when they first started said they would be no dream sequences well they broke they own rule and have given us these dream sequences now, and we just rather they didn't bother.

I think Naani's trip was slightly wasted, I would have liked when Gopi was asked about having read the Gita several times she reveal to Naani no I cannot read, or for Naani to hear the whole issue with the Newspaper not arriving and everyone accusing Gopi of throwing it away, Naani would have heard this and insisted on doing something about Gopi's illiteracy, then her being illiterate and not confident could have been dealt with by Naani, instead they devoted time on the sandook, I would rather Gopi was attended to by Naani in this way and make the palour visits regularly, as a result Aham would have become closer to Gopi before this Switzerland trip. Then we would have had a smokin Switzerland Honeymoon, as Rashi under the influence of Urmila's prodding would have been wanting to compete and charm Jigar on the trip too. 

Thanks Nafisa  my hopes were on Nani when she first came and when she started to forget things i thought that was her game plan to catch Rashi out ,but i was wrong the plan was sandook and the story went down hill from then on  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index