•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Maaneetians!

You know I was kind of sad about not having Maaneet moments today but I LOVE the Tej and Pammi scene. For a couple of reasons too. That just made me smile, how Maaneet teamed up to get Tej and Pammi together like that. And even the emotion in Pammi's eyes (almost to the point of tears) when Tej fed her, it was like "Oh my gosh...he really does care about me." I almost got tears in my eyes! I was so happy for her! And how Maaneet smiled after Tej fed Pammi, like their mission got accomplished. It was so sweet of them to do that! Now I have something else to look forward to as well in this KC track. Of course we have to see how Maaneet live up to the challenge but I also cant wait to see how they bring Tej and Pammi closer. Loving it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Jasman
Hey me 2 jus loved that scene pammi was lyk the happiest person on earth wen tejji was feeding her
Awww luvd maaneets winking to each other
Hope the cvs show more of tejji & pammi they so cute better than dev & nandini
When Pammi said: Nahi, bas ithni si bhook lagi thi. . . through teary eyes and a light smile my heart was like πŸ₯Ί . Pammi seems like such a lovely and warm person-- I am happy that Geet and Maan are trying to reach out. Today's episode did not go to waste, that small gesture was worth it. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Hey me 2 jus loved that scene pammi was lyk the happiest person on earth wen tejji was feeding her
Awww luvd maaneets winking to each other
Hope the cvs show more of tejji & pammi they so cute better than dev & nandini
She was! And I liked Maaneet's winking tooπŸ˜› Hope to see more of Teji and Pammi as well😊
Originally posted by GeetHSP

She was! And I liked Maaneet's winking tooπŸ˜› Hope to see more of Teji and Pammi as well😊

This is out of the blue, but I could not help myself. . . . I adore your dp/avatar. It is adorable! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by virgo24

This is out of the blue, but I could not help myself. . . . I adore your dp/avatar. It is adorable! πŸ˜Š
Lol, its not out of the blue at all actually. Thank you so much! So sweet of you to say!😊
me too luvd dat scene n actually liked yesterdays episode bcoz f dat nly