Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

lll Member Of The Week # 28 lll (Page 3)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Tanu... LOL That's probably the only question I'll be asking...unless I get over my exam-exhaustion...so let's just do a high-five. *winks and high-fives* ROFL

@Sanjna...nuffink...couldn't think of a question coz stats was blocking my brain. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.--sunshine---Nayab-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Nayab. Guess, I am berry berry laaate and some ebil people have already overloaded with loads of questions. But I am not ebil, I bill not ask you (m)any questions. 

Here is just bune question:

Q- Why did you become a moderator? Choose (you can multi-select):
1) You hab loads of time and you baunt to kill your time by moderating IF topics
2) You like to monitor people
3) You are ebil (=Sid or Klause) minded and you like to scold people
4) Your teacher use to throw abay your books and now you baunt to take rebenge on other people by closing their topics
5) You are a boring person and bill like to kill fun of other people by not letting them chat or make fun topics
6) Any other reasons? Write all if you want. And you don't hab to be phunny at all.

Sleepy

Edited by Ritzie - 10 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hey Nayab , Hi, Thanks Big smile...
To begin with.. we have never interacted before..But, I was waiting for this..since I heard you became Modz...!! Awww, Feel free to PM for anything Smile... Even if it's just to talk Tongue...
I congrats u..This u can say wuld be a lovely way to begin our friendship..And I promise u won't regret..U deserve to be grilled on the Hot seat..!!Wink hope u don't mind answering few of my Q's..!! Course not LOL...
  • How it feels Begin a Mod of PKYEK..? Happy Tongue...
  • Whats' the best  & the worst..part of begin a Moderator?? Best... The peaceful atmosphere, worst... Couple/Actor wars...
  • Your Fav8 Character of PKYEK..If any, why? Sid... I love his personality & dialogues (The little that I watched) LOL...
  • Your take on Abhay Pia..?? Interesting
  • Your take on Maha Episode? Not seen it LOL...
  • How r the members of this forum..?? [Be Honest]Wink... Friendly Tongue...
  • Do u read fan-fictions..? if yes than which..?? I do LOL... ArSh, AR, RM, Maan/Geet/AK/TVD...
  • Who is your fav8 writer ? Lisa Kleypas
  • Do u like to read or write..?? Both Big smile...
  • Your fav8 Subject ? History & English
  • Other than TVD your fav8 serial? DMG
  • TVD1 Or TVD2.. Both LOL...
  • Katherine Or Elena... That's like asking me to choose which brother ROFL... I like both Elena & Katherine LOL...
  • ..Creating Sig'd n Avis Or Going on Adventure Sport..[I knw they r nt opp..but still]... Goin' on an adventure LOL...
  • Fav8 Comic character... Wolverine
  • Morning Dew drops Or Dancing In 1st Rain... 1st rain LOL...
  • One desire.. To be published...
  • One Unfinished Business... Ummm... None I can think of right now ROFL...
  • Define Nayab... Chatty, fun-loving & unique Wink LOL...
Enjoy...Smile
Awaiting your answers..!! You've got them Big smile...

--sunshine--.Jane..romaila

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Sanju, tussi great ho ROFL 
Reminds me of what torture Mahi put me through when it was my turn Stern Smile

So, Nayab, I totally sympathise with your condition. I won't ask you much.  Thankyou LOL...Pardon me if I repeat questions. I didn't read all of what Sanju and everyone gave you Embarrassed

So here it goes:

1. What other sections have you moderated before this? DMG
2. When did you become a Viewbie? Ummm... Wow... It was last year (or more)...
3. I know we PKYEKians are brats... Awww, No they're not LOL... but in comparison to your other forums, how well or how badly behaved are we (honest opinion)? Haha... I'm not answering that Tongue... It's confidential Wink LOL...
4. How many sections are you moderating presently? Just PKYEK at the moment LOL...
5. If one day, I spam your PM dabba, will you kill me?  Nope... Go right ahead Tongue...

If I get more, I'll surely ask. It's not everyday I get a viewbie to grill Evil Smile

Bonus question: You aren't going to ban me if I give you a tough time, are you? Tongue... Define "tough time"... I'm kidding LOL... Of course not Tongue...

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

how i can miss the only grilling chance...Evil Smile
will b back wid loads of dhamaka questions...

FIND OUT ABOUT THE LANUGUAGE...thats ur task for the day!!!!
O' i luv grilling DTs...Evil Smile

English LOL...

And Thankyou Tongue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.--sunshine--

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

1. If u could nach with any actor on any song which song would it be? Paul Wesley on "I can be your hero Wink LOL...

2.do u believe the past should always be left behind?... Not the good bits at least... 

3. Your fav room in the house and why? i know its a silly one phir be.. The living room... Because it has the TV  Wink ROFL...

4. r u the most naughty girl in ur school? I left school 3 years ago LOL...

5. veggies or yummy food? Both Tongue...

6. One person u can give ur life for?LOL... My parents Tongue...

7. which other forums do u visit? The Vampire Diaries Forum...

8.If ur live could be a movie which movie would u want it to be like? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...

okaaay that enough DT b4 u give me one of ur special slapsLOL... Never LOL...

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by NIDIZ

• Other than TVD your fav8 serial? DMG ooH Dear hw did I forget you,you were the one of the  Modz of DMG na..? You must been having Tuff time..OuchLOL
Awaiting your answers..!! You've got them Big smile...
OOh I loved the answers..!! 

-Nayab-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Originally posted by sanjna4

1. with whom do u wanna see damon with? Bonnie or Elena and why? Bonnie because she's the first person (I feel) who'll love him for him & be only his... Plus we haven't ever seen a Witch/Vampire pairing before it'll be something new...

frankly i am delena shipper bt i agree if bonnie will accept damon den it wud accept him for what he is and dis will be something new to watch a witch and vampire(i love to get diff POV regarding TVD )
2, how are u feeling as TVD s2 is ending?(i knw answer bt still)... Sad, Angry, Shocked, Happy LOL... I'm excited for a new chapter to begin in TVD LOL...
aww even i m looking fwd to new chapter but waiting for 4 months is too much with a cliffhangerOuch

5. have u read TVD books? Yes, just finished no.5 LOL...
wowww i am on book 5 only so i will pm u anytime but show is much better den booksWink

Now some ques on your life to know u better.Smile

14 best gift that u got? It wasn't really a gift but... I won an autographed book by Mayank Anand once...
awesome and congratulationsSmile... i just wish he had not left DMG in middleOuch bt he is superb actor, painter, designer, author and many more(i tell u he is muti-takented)

2. how r u feeling to be on hot seat? Apprehensive ROFL...sorry for d inconvenience by my lots of quesLOL
ROFL

9. If u get a chance to keep someone on hotseat who will be that person? Ishan if I had to go through this so does he Wink LOL...
plz make him it is very nice experience in drilling DT's
ROFLROFL
10. how r u feeling in moderating us? Happy Big smile...
thats a surprise for meROFL

thanx alot 4 answering my ques...

p.s- seriously dis segment helped me alot to know u better and now no more ques from my side except one ques can i bug u anytime 4 TVDTongue

-Nayab-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index