India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

To bail or not to bail...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I choose not to comment on this topic...
But found a similar topic... being discussed on a real life situation.. so hence thought of posting here..

Another discussion.. what leads to crime

Edited by carisma2 - 06 May 2011 at 6:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1ninahegdeMitrashaktiFallen StarArjaAddictMitu_telstraMayavi-26Snigdha_Khanam

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
just read everyones reply and saw similar ans as is being discussed here
and many of them answered that he should nt be bailed out
well  i think one has to realize the mistake thats more imp but in this show adarsh has not even realized thatAngry so now i want him to stay in jail so that he doesnt land in a big trouble later and that is what prof is trying to do
these r my POVs which i thought to share wid u all Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakticarisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Adarsh has no remorse for his actions. He deliberately did wrong and I am sure he will continue to do so once he is out. He should not be bailed out at any cost. With all the excitement going on with the anti corruption bill in India,I wish the cvs take this opportunity to send a message. But we all  know  they won't, infact SS is going to bail him out. Anyways as you always say Cari ,this is a fiction and in reality if someone gets arrested for taking bribes gets punishment for a long time.

I just wanted to mention something Cari. in context to kriya. I have read many threads predicting that this is leading to Pratigya Niwas but they also have doubts that the cvs would not go for it because the thakurs are liked by everyone. I just wanted to mention that on the contrary I deslike each and everyone of the thakur characters except GD and Kesar. I infact truely want to see a track on Pratigya Niwas. I just want a change in this aggressive and only violent storyline. I would really want to see something loving and romantic for a change. Maybe something like QSQT where Aamir and Juhi build their own paradise. That would be so nice for a change. This serial is turning too violent with serious tracks. I think it needs a break from all this noise.

What do you think? Is it too much to ask for?

Anu

Edited by anusarkar - 05 May 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyadesai13pheonix1sudharao100tanudrashticarisma2

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
theres no question of him being bailed out...adarsh is a corrupt,selfish,mean,greedy man who desreves to be in jail for the rest of his life
Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
NO  I dont think adarsh shd  get bail out or even b forgiven , arushi was forgiven bcos she realise her mistake v everyone saw tht.  but adarsh again  insult his parents and sister tht proves he will still continue with wht is doing infact he will b wrost than  this after coming out, and yes I agree with anu, even iam tired and sick with this negativity of thakurs i also want change in storyline now i want K to know P been tried to kill by his parents and also want kriya to move out of tht hell, TN and stay  seperate i want romance, love and good positivity in show.
   Others shows on SP are focussing on there lead couple romance and love and this people r wasting there episodes in amma conspiracy and saas bahu dramas,
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
adarsh is an idiot he still thinks what he did was right not sorry at all he should not be bailed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubeySnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

adarsh is an idiot he still thinks what he did was right not sorry at all he should not be bailed
well said sis.agree with u.
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I choose not to comment on this topic...
But found a similar topic... being discussed on a real life situation.. so hence thought of posting here..

sis thanks 4 this thread.But I wanted 2 know ur feedbackSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top