Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

<font size="4">anurag can u please do me a favor please tell them there is a girl name syria in u.s. who is a huge fan, and was really hurt with the rude service.tell her she loves the show a lot.And, she was going to like come to India for medecial internship next summer . and, she just wanted to know the show's status bec she wanted to visit the sets. And, the girl just rudely hung up on her, and has now made think lowly ofMumbaipeople.</font>

ok, i will tell them about u if they recieves d call...Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
also this

star one, they gave one heck up a impression of India.  they rudely hung up on me , u kidding this is how a channel treats it customers. here our phone are never hung up, or disconnected. i have called cw once to know about vampire diaries, or abc. they were the sweetest thing ever. but, wow star one had made a impression on me i shall never forget. i wanted to ask them i was coming to india next summer for a medecial internship, it was my first time, and all.  if the show would continue until then so i could visit. guess what hung on me. i called from phone, they blocked it. try mum's cell, got yelled for sneaking in to my parents they blocked it, and my bro's phone too, and they even hung on my skype.stupid star one
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Syria: I am really upset with the kind of treatment met out to you. Sadly in India many people who are even remotely related to the entertainment industry consider themselves God who can treat the rest of the world as dirt. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
tell them that. dude, i spent 50 dollars on them how rude.๐Ÿ˜ก.i am going to sleep now. will call them in few hours. mummy dearest had woken up, she will take my lappy away. good night. they should be proud of the show that there are people from all over the world willing to call to save their show. it should show them how much people do love their shows, and NRI here.Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
i went to visit LA last year, and I did not receive any rude treat. i guess we are raised in to diff worlds๐Ÿ˜•
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@syria-WTH how can they do that?? i'm thinking whether i should even take the risk of being caught by my parents and call their office๐Ÿ˜’
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hallla Bol !
Misssin' Abhay !

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
me too Sadaf...all were taking his name agn n agn but...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
But he's in his peaCeful Slumber ...
Merely One day and i've gone nutty without him .. ๐Ÿ˜”

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

But he's in his peaCeful Slumber ...
Merely One day and i've gone nutty without him .. ๐Ÿ˜”

exactly he is so imp now...dunno how long current track will be dragged