HALLA BOL #1 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
@anu: congrats to u also as u r d one who always comments on all profiles
@dishu: i hate star people they talk rudely and they shud know that all fans are goin thru so turmoil so they shud have given a declaration now
Originally posted by sanjna4

@anu: congrats to u also as u r d one who always comments on all profiles
@dishu: i hate star people they talk rudely and they shud know that all fans are goin thru so turmoil so they shud have given a declaration now

U know thts y I feel that the article is not just a rumour and there is something going on with such plans or else Star1 wud hv definitely issued some clarification or wud be speaking politely to fans at least.
@dishu: Exactly as now they are just saying this so that we stop bugging them
Star one people had been very rude...dey don't know how 2 behave...
the situation is really scary rht now. with their attitude it seems that Star1 has already decided to commit suicide and they are just not bothered about their fans displeasure as they are clearly thinking that they are going to get a new set of fans now, so y bother about the youth.
@dishu: the most sad thing is that saas-bahu serial has more audiense then this young gen shows :(
I kno thts true, but we already hv saas bahu serials running on every other channel. y cant we have at leasst one channel for good and different shows. U know I think we should also try to suggest Balaji to shift PKYEK to some other channel if Star 1 refuses to continue it. Maybe PKYEK can go to some youth based channel like Zoom or even MTV and V have some serials running from time to time and a few years back, Ekta had actually made a serial especially for MTV. So maybe she can try this route if Star 1 is not listening.
@dishu: exactly but right now we shud give some brains to star one and Ritzie has done great research on that so we should use that material for our mail stuff
Main prob is coverage and star one people shud understand that

u know what sanju i have never been so angry before. i am all like happy go lucky, but when i do get angry. I get so angry that my whole mood day will be ruined. Iif star one cancels this shows, i swear they can rot in hell.and, i am calling tomorrow again. they better not hung up on me😡

wow sanjuuu
ur on a roll :D
love d thread
apna cc bhi aage badhao
:P