HALLA BOL #1 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shradha14

syria c if liz is tellin der is sumthin den i hink u shud believ it...wat ll she gt by tellin sum lie abt her..well it depends on u..if u wonna get hurted den..

exactly.. wht will i have against a member i dont even knw... ive never even met..
y wld i say such things to her, u find any reasons?😊
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Desi girl toh Farah na...😛

lol!! so hottie😆
okay chalo finally shez leavin nw topic change,,,..
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Omg she is not my bestie but a f**king bitch and a hacker. What is my mistake if someone hacks my id for no reason. If i trusted someone with passwords then that doesnt make me fake. Neither did i chat with you liz. Except for 2 or 3 pms we exchanged after i got my id back. Nor did i chat with sanjna. I just read the chats you guys in some chat club with that fake bitch. So i thought you people were good and not someone like her. But sigh i never knew you guys are so good in accusing me publically despite of my repeated telling that my id was hacked.

whtever u say, things wont change.. i dnt trust u.. u r sonal... and yeah, u hcked apri's id, so y wld u give the password back to her..

nvm.. just tht i dnt trust u, and so do my friends, they knw the truth, and thts enuf.. i dnt plan to reply u back

---edited---

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

okay chalo finally shez leavin nw topic change,,,..

yeah.. finally ..
My home name is guddu. My school name is aparajita. I am not faking. Mother kasam, gurpreet kasam. If i am lying i will fail in my entire life and al your curses will be true. I promise on my god. I am true. Trust me. I am not a lier. I am at such a narrow part of my career. If i trip this time, i will lose all. If you all know this you must be knowing i love my love like hell. He is my life and i am taking his kasam that dont accuse me for this. If you all want i will pm you all my mother's cell number. Atleast my mum wont lie or my dad wont lie about their kid. Think what you guys really wan2 think. The game that idiot played is successful. Thanks every one i am enjoying a wonderful life before my exams. But me and my god knows what i am. And i dont have to yell at top of my voice for my own identity. Yar me apni ma ki to jhuthi kasam nahi khaungi. Koi bhi nahi kha sakta. Decide kar lo yakeen ho nahi raha ya karna nahi chahte.
guyz i m eagerly waitin fo da epi...new beginnin is rockin...but missin sid if he cums back den da show ll becum perfect..

guyz i m eagerly waitin fo da epi...new beginnin is rockin...but missin sid if he cums back den da show ll becum perfect..
Don't worry dear we will get him back😛😛

and misha ke liye naya wolfie☺️

aaur aur aur!!  tanushree kabeer!!!!😳

i just cant wait