HALLA BOL #1 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

I am not fake. Not fake not fake. I am aparajita singh sinsinwar. D/o dr. Amar singh sinsinwar. Wan2 know the truth . I will give you contact number of my entire family one person can lie but whole city or whole family cant lie. The one who has been cheated has been called a cheater. I am aparajita. May be not the apri who knows you. But i am aparajita.

then hw do u knw bout the convo bout me and ur brother..

this talk was only between me and sonal.. no1s going to believe u girl.. atleast not me..
Originally posted by elizaa

ty desi grl :P

Desi girl toh Farah na...😛

Omg she is not my bestie but a f**king bitch and a hacker. What is my mistake if someone hacks my id for no reason. If i trusted someone with passwords then that doesnt make me fake. Neither did i chat with you liz. Except for 2 or 3 pms we exchanged after i got my id back. Nor did i chat with sanjna. I just read the chats you guys in some chat club with that fake bitch. So i thought you people were good and not someone like her. But sigh i never knew you guys are so good in accusing me publically despite of my repeated telling that my id was hacked.
Guys lets close down dis topic and lizz i guess now i need to paste that thing over here and guys lets discuss show over here and if u guys knw in her fake down tym i ws frst to support her den i why i wud say something against her. There must have been the reason
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Omg she is not my bestie but a f**king bitch and a hacker. What is my mistake if someone hacks my id for no reason. If i trusted someone with passwords then that doesnt make me fake. Neither did i chat with you liz. Except for 2 or 3 pms we exchanged after i got my id back. Nor did i chat with sanjna. I just read the chats you guys in some chat club with that fake bitch. So i thought you people were good and not someone like her. But sigh i never knew you guys are so good in accusing me publically despite of my repeated telling that my id was hacked.
hey hey mind ur words dis is public forum..😡
Exactly. It was she who herself told me that it was this moment where she was caught .and why is she telling this after doing every thing. And thats why i asked my brother to contact liz and clear the misunderstanding but he said he doesnt know any so whom to contact.
  1. Originally posted by syria2014

but, how did they come to accuse u r fake? what happened😕. i can't stop if anybody trashes anyone here. eliza, honey i am confused more than ever. so was it aparjity who i was talking too. the one i prayed daily for her health. please , idk. i am a really sweet person, and sometimes i am like Piya. aparjita has talked to me, and she had my yahoo, skype. I was even thinking activating my facebook, and sending her a request, i am so confused. please anybody do not betray my trust.😭

pmed!
Paste any thing you like as i dint chat about any thing with you. And in case you dont beleive me then contact my brother, whom i guess you may be knowing and he will tell you who aparajita is.
yaar if u r faek, know that u have hurt a really sweet person. and, i swear if this is all true. ok one thing u said ur last name was sinswar, i thought it was guddu singh
I am going offline. My head is burning. I am on facebook i am on hotmail. I was thinking of joining skype but i am not on yahoo.