HALLA BOL #1 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey first of all NO ABHIYA..uske upar sat& sun no PKYEK..uske upar Metz ka Piya ko coffin mein dalne ka tension..yaar this weekend seems so tiering yaar ..I so want PKYEK ALL DAYS..yaar Thanx to sanchu..she got is all that VISU old interview links & I also was watching all my HOT ABHYA moments recorded ones..

OK GUSY LETS DO IT..PLEASE COMMENT ON ALL SEGMENTS as in first page of this post..& see that our fav show & stars are always above everyone..
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Which game the new one ? πŸ˜² Cause meine toh spam ki hi nahi... 
Last game hai toh it's ok cause us waqt I was... now I am not... πŸ€£

Lizzz tum phir se start ho gayi... πŸ˜†

rooh, mein strt nahi hui ab tak!!
and yum.. kitchen se kuch yummy cheez ki smell aa rahi hai :P
lol
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hailaaa it's not fair πŸ€£

uiii maa!!

not dark eitherπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Hallla Bol !

lol!!

full on halla bol!!
The Real and aCcurate Charm Of Serial is Only Alive by AbhiYa ...
No AbhiYa , Serial becomes Pale
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey first of all NO ABHIYA..uske upar sat& sun no PKYEK..uske upar Metz ka Piya ko coffin mein dalne ka tension..yaar this weekend seems so tiering yaar ..I so want PKYEK ALL DAYS..yaar Thanx to sanchu..she got is all that VISU old interview links & I also was watching all my HOT ABHYA moments recorded ones..

OK GUSY LETS DO IT..PLEASE COMMENT ON ALL SEGMENTS as in first page of this post..& see that our fav show & stars are always above everyone..

seriously!!!

wht have we named metz and abhay??
nobody bothered pairing tht bitch with him yet?? πŸ˜†

i wonder hw will piya be in the coffin for this year..
so effing missed kek on sat.. but glad atleast these guys get to rest..

pairing..no wayyy..we aren't going to give rajkumari the ordinary stable boy anymore..no waayyy..we are pairing her up with the best...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ So...get ready for Metz and Arnab, Chaiwaala Baba, Promo Waala Baba and that's just the beginning...🀣

sanju, commented on Suku's article..i dunno what to leave behind on the mythili's back one...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

pairing..no wayyy..we aren't going to give rajkumari the ordinary stable boy anymore..no waayyy..we are pairing her up with the best...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ So...get ready for Metz and Arnab, Chaiwaala Baba, Promo Waala Baba and that's just the beginning...🀣

sanju, commented on Suku's article..i dunno what to leave behind on the mythili's back one...πŸ˜†

lmao!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

surely!!!

we will give mets to the best!!!

cwb se best koi nahi ho sakta yaar, uska woh chotta chorra bhi hai na line mein??🀣
hola guys kya discuss ho raha hai
Only and only abhiya. Metz is evil now. So no abhay and Metz.