Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys ..please..dont miss doing commenting & voting ayar please..and I also think we are gonna see chai walal baba tonight..what say..??🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hello guys ..please..dont miss doing commenting & voting ayar please..and I also think we are gonna see chai walal baba tonight..what say..??🤣

🤣hema di u r also in chai wala gang wait soon u will get a surprise
--sunshine-- thumbnail
🤣see d title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj toh bohut suprise milne wala hain kon kissko pyaar karta hain sab pata chal jayega..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Chillz chill maar dat old part thing was for 10 people i dont want to take names publically and yes you are included in that list😆 And dont worry u have got good frnds in that 2 months only so cherish that part and ya change is part of life and soon we accept it and soon we will be happy and satisfied😊
and u were discussing those points that noone has discussed and i even dont know people read that part or not... so u were not out of topic😳
thanx alot chillz... i just hope i can just get old forum back with the help of new ones and some old ones😛
love u🤗

Omg! People apart from me miss the old forum as well? Aww! Please PM me the names if possible! I'd like to know who! 
Love you, too 🤗

P.S. What's with the title? 🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Iss show ka toh lead character chai wala baba hi hain...aaj toh woh kahani jaroor batayega..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
sorry junior can't do the job today...net is damn slow.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Aaj toh bohut suprise milne wala hain kon kissko pyaar karta hain sab pata chal jayega..

🤣aaj sabse pehle toh chai wale ki love story pta chalegi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg! People apart from me miss the old forum as well? Aww! Please PM me the names if possible! I'd like to know who! 
Love you, too 🤗

P.S. What's with the title? 🤣

k sending pm😳 and i just love to take pange from title🤣🤣🤣
MR.KooL thumbnail
We don't want visu interview we need chai wala baba interview..what say guys...demand chai wala interview..