HALLA BOL #1 TOPIC CLOSED - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
c'mon...
s he has got Abhay...  the BG for her ...for solvin every prob of her life... widout even mentioning ...
I think piya issi tarah sabki problems solve karti rahi toh CID mein zaroor chance milega...
nahh
she is studin BA.. so no chance for CID...
Halllaaa Bolll

PKYEK ROcks ~

PLEASE FRIENDS do IT..FOR GOD 'S SAKE..yAAR..please..suku IS LAGGING BEHIND SO MUCH YAAR ..PLEASE..!!
Aww! I'm glad the DTs gave you permission to open the thread again, Sanju!! I love your important messages part the most! I guess the 'old forum' thing was for me because I'm the one who cribs the most about missing what the forum was in it's first couple of months. But I know it can't be that way again. A lot of people have gone and new people have come in. That's life. The only thing constant is change.
Ermm...did I just go off-topic? 😳 Nostalgia I guess 🤔
Anyhow, coming back to the point. Awesome topic, babes! 🤗
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aww! I'm glad the DTs gave you permission to open the thread again, Sanju!! I love your important messages part the most! I guess the 'old forum' thing was for me because I'm the one who cribs the most about missing what the forum was in it's first couple of months. But I know it can't be that way again. A lot of people have gone and new people have come in. That's life. The only thing constant is change.
Ermm...did I just go off-topic? 😳 Nostalgia I guess 🤔
Anyhow, coming back to the point. Awesome topic, babes! 🤗

Chillz chill maar dat old part thing was for 10 people i dont want to take names publically and yes you are included in that list😆 And dont worry u have got good frnds in that 2 months only so cherish that part and ya change is part of life and soon we accept it and soon we will be happy and satisfied😊
and u were discussing those points that noone has discussed and i even dont know people read that part or not... so u were not out of topic😳
thanx alot chillz... i just hope i can just get old forum back with the help of new ones and some old ones😛
love u🤗

Pyaar ki ye ek kahani rocks...
where is everybody??? dont u hav to say anything abt today's show
Yes, today's episode was very good especially abhaya scene and kabir haseena scene but d precap is heartbreaking...lets c wats in store 4 us in maha episode..eagerly waiting 4 it..