Posted: 12 years ago
Hello respected RMJ fans, 

Hope you are well, and also that I spelled tears properly in hindi. πŸ˜† I felt that today's episode was amazing. Perhaps, they dragged the waiting longer--nonetheless it contained enough "drama" to spice up the episode! πŸ˜ƒ It even caused me to shed a few tears. 😳

I was so proud of Mona today and also Anukalp.πŸ‘ Today, Anukalp displayed unshakable faith in Mona. Such faith to point where he declared to his mother that if Harleen does not show up in 15 minutes, Mona and I will never show our faces again! Kudoo's Anukalp πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hetal eye's were filled with hope. 😍 It must have been very hard to come to the wedding of the man she once  loved and even harder to wait those painful 15 minutes for a man named Harleen. Such a man, that would contribute to whether or not she would get married to her love, Karan. And. no I have not forgotten all the stuff she did to Mona. . . but still here I felt sympathy towards her.

Harleen came charging with sirens and cops. What an entry, Pam ki bolti, ahsoon saab bandh!
She tried to give her clarification. When she said, yes I did what I felt was right. I was prepared to hear some more lies. . . especially since she was half yelling. πŸ₯± I must say, what a determined woman! She touched on some sensitive personal issues that seriously women do face. She said, I was not fortunate like you Dimpy. I did not get a perfect husband, family, children nor was I the brightest in school. Her husband left her daughter. It is very difficult to be a single mother and raise a child, even in western countries so I can imagine in India. When she said, only I know how I raised my daughter. . . it was full of pain and hard experience. πŸ˜”What she faced in life. . . made her the way she is. She made some not so good decisions and now she must face the consequences. Dimpy and Pam got what they deserved now, you reap what you sow.  I almost felt sorry for Dimpy's character as a women hearing her plight. I am not dismissing all that she did. It is wrong to snatch someone's happiness for your selfish needs. They ruined families, stole money and goods, lied, and what not.  I did not forget all that she did to the Bedi's and Gandhi's. Pam and Dimpy attempted to destroy a happy and prosperous family. They ruined Mona's married life. They separated two loved ones. They conned many families and people. They tried separating two loved one. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I was surprised that Dimpy had teh audacity to say I was going change. . . change when? Tell the truth when? Ruining your friends family, then change? πŸ˜³ 

Today only Daar Ji , Gurnam Uncle and Anukalp showed support.😊❀️ They believed Mona's words. I did not like how Mona's mother and father did not believe their daughter, they accused and even went to the extent where they said we will forget you are our daughter. No one in the house will ever have faith in you. Wow. Here you have Dimpy who loves her daughter so much and went to an extent where she could not tell right from wrong. . . conversely, Mona's naive mother that takes the word of an outsider who is not and will never be family  and points finger. πŸ˜² I am glad, and I expected an apology to Mona from her parents. I am also proud of Mona's mother, she ended her friendship with Dimpy. Those were some bold words. After all those year's of friendship. You tried to ruin my Karan's life. You had only one friend, now you lost me. I am no longer your friend. You tried to ruin my family. πŸ‘ And the look on Dimpy's face, it was fabulous! 

Daar Ji is such a sweet character. 😊❀️ Most if not all love their grandfather or grandparents. He is a very humble, open minded and loving person.πŸ‘πŸΌ His words to Karan were very soothing and simple. If only Karan had the guts to speak his heart a lot of this drama could have been prevented. Anyways, what is done is done. When Daar Ji went with his hands folded and apologized to the Gandhi family and requested let bygones be bygones and I would like to ask for your daughters hand in marriage for my Grandson--it was humble and sincere. Loved it!! I liked that kind gesture, fix relationships right away. He always addressed Mona's in laws with respect. Anukalp was touched. . . but I did not see it in the Gandhi's. Perhaps, it was a short precap. The Gandhi's still looked hostile and upset. Maybe they had a lot  to absorb in. Everyone had to absorb a lot of events that occurred. 

Catching a glimpse of the precap, Bharti hesitated and drew Hetal's hand back. And Hetal cried something a long the words of it all lies in your hands whether or  not I get married Amba Ji. πŸ₯ΊPoor girl, we need her married asap. Bharti appeared to take her time. I feel she will say yes, but not now. . . I want my daughter's wedding grand and to start on a fresh note. Our families are once again on speaking terms so lets all relax and meet for tea and khakre or something. Ha ha!πŸ˜† I am certain that not only her but the Gandhi's and Bedi have a lot they want to say to each other--especially Mona. 

All in all, the episode ended on a good note. I am looking forward to Monday:  Karan and Hetal wedding festivities, Mona welcomed home with respect and love, Bedi and Gandhi's on speaking terms and filled with high hopes for the future and Mona and Anukalp are together forever!!πŸ₯³How do you guys feel? Was today's episode great or what? What do you want to see on Monday? Please share your input.  I know I said a lot only to see your thoughts and opinions as well. 😊I hope I did not bore anyone. Today's episode was simply amazing that I had a lot to share. . . and what better place then our Ram Milayi Jodi forum where many enjoy and are just as excited about Ram Milayi Jodi as I am. Thanks for reading my post. Enjoy, the rest of your day.😊

Kind Regards,
Virgo

Well written.Today's episode was indeed very good...Really excited and waiting eagerly for Monday!!!!!!!!  And finally the Dimpy-Pam track came to an end..They were so annoying..What a relief!!!!   πŸ‘
Originally posted by aazmi

Well written.Today's episode was indeed very good...Really excited and waiting eagerly for Monday!!!!!!!!  And finally the Dimpy-Pam track came to an end..They were so annoying..What a relief!!!!   πŸ‘

Thank-you Aazmi!😊 I am glad that Dimpy and Pam are in wraps, good riddance! I am uber excited for the next episode.  Hai Rabba, Monday khab ayega?!😳
you have  explained the episode so deeply and clearly. i agree with you completely
Well written how you people get time to write thanks .
Thank-you Pooja05 and Asharanidhingra. 😊 Ha ha, I was having lunch.. . was watching the episode. After that all these thoughts were running in mind and before I knew it, I was typing up a storm!😳 πŸ˜†
well described and you deservers a big kudos...yeah am waiting for monday..want some good praises on mona...Bedi family has to know that she kepr her relationship in danger to reveal the truth...hetal has to say that there is someone who cant see karal seperated.and that is Mona...Baa has to come to mona and has to appreciate her...

I think the success of the show depends on all of these small samm things aswell...

Thank you for the post Virgo24 and agree with all you mentioned -  and all our hopes and what we would like to see is common but only hope that the Cvs listen to the viewers and show us what we would like to see.

There has been too much negativity in this show and hope that with good writing and direction all that will change in the future tracks...

We want to be entertained not depressed by this show and if the makers of the show keep that in mind then they can really deliver a good show.
If only the Gandhis could be as open hearted as the Daarji... then there would be no issues
Originally posted by sri11

well described and you deservers a big kudos...yeah am waiting for monday..want some good praises on mona...Bedi family has to know that she kepr her relationship in danger to reveal the truth...hetal has to say that there is someone who cant see karal seperated.and that is Mona...Baa has to come to mona and has to appreciate her...

I think the success of the show depends on all of these small samm things aswell...

Hi Sri11, thanks for the comments. We are all waiting restlessly for Monday to come. Ha ha!  I know, it is high time that we hear praises towards Mona instead of ridicule. I am also expecting Hetal to confess all that she did to add fuel to the fire which Mona was battling all by herself. 
I could not have said it better Sri11-- the success of the of the show depends on all of these small things as well. πŸ˜Š