Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 5, 2011: Gau, Murli unease over Murari - Page 2

Poll

Is Bharti right to tell Murli to forget Murari's treatment?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Vik

Previously, Murli was never allowed his time or space or temperature - there was always something happening related w/ Bharti, Rupesh, Prakash, Veena, RA or someone else.  Just when he's re-married, Murari is brought in and everybody demands that he instantly accept the changes.  I've noticed this in other serials - the moment Jyoti seemed to recover from her baby's loss, there was pressure on her to marry, and the moment Sandhya found Neeraj after the death of Yuvraj, there too her sisters were all on her case to marry ASAP.  (In RS, her sisters at least had the excuse that they didn't want to leave their families and tend to Sandhya in their maayka, and in Jyoti, her family didn't want someone whose reputation was already sunk to remain single.)  But what's Kamansi's & Bharli's reason?  Just to keep pace w/ TV?  Let them show mini-leaps where Murli is given time, and slowly accepts his original family.

Yeah, I think Gomti is going to be the trump card that can be used repeatedly to sway Murli, although I wonder whether that will result in Murari and all being successful in their plot.  I think Gau might damage the toy, Murli will guess it's her, and become even more bitter, and then join forces w/ Ashtami to make Gau's life miserable.  I sure hope it happens.

Bharti wearing that pallu when she's alone w/ Murli is hilarious (reminds me of Rohit and Shradhya, except that Murli is not the one who doesn't want to see her) Yeah, I too wish Amit & Bhushan stage a coup and take over Bharti sweets.  Then Murli will be unable to maintain this home, and everybody will have to leave.  I'll root for this plot, if there are no plans to bring in Parmeshwar Chauhan.  Hey, since they've messed up Murli's family life, why not do the same to Bharti? 😈

One more thing I wonder - I think I mentioned it in the EDT - what's it about these serial characters that joint families are always preferred, and if someone wants to take certain family members out of a household and live separately and independently, they are guilty of something akin to splitting India and Pakistan?  Sorry to keep dragging in other serials, but I can't help but notice this trend.  (In Jyoti, she'd did everything to keep Uday from leaving w/ Sudha, Sandeep from leaving w/ Poonam when they had their fight w/ her, Kabir from walking out on his family after Asha refused to back her, etc.)  I mean, Murli can forgive Murari and let him go back to his dharamshala or wherever, why does Kamala have to insist that they stay here?  And they don't even have the courtesy of asking Murli (although I bet that since Bharti is the reason this house is theirs, and she supports them, they were on safe turf here).

I think Jhumka would be better off leaving that zoo.  As Rakhie pointed out, the way Mridang treats her is out of bounds, given that she is their guest, not one of the bahus.  Problem is Gaushala too has no manners and just orders her to do chores around the house.  In fact, it almost looks like Mridang has 2 wives, until such time Dumroo marries Jhumka.  If that does happen, though, I expect Ashtik to make it so eventful that rather than it be a happy moment in Gau's life, they'll make it her nightmare.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Vrish i've said it many times seriously the CVs have not even given murli a single minute or a single second to rest in peace. he's surrounded by problems on all the sides. it looks like this serial is the story of a boy named murli rather than a girl named bharti🤔

& the joint family thing. i don't know but in every serials living separately is looked upon as the biggest sin or crime. i wanted uday to live separately with sudha.  i don't even want to remember jyoti stopping uday from leaving with sudha or she not wanting to live with kabir away from his family & ironically he was living away from his family until he met her. it was our mahan jyoti who used to give bhashans of family importance to kabir & even uday too!🤢

now by living separately it necessarily doesn't mean that one has to break all the ties with their family & leave the home. they can occasionally meet & have fun. what's the big problem...

my uncles(dad's brothers) have their separate homes. & we all meet on occasions & visit each others home. just bcoz we all live in separate homes doesn't mean we never meet or phone each other at all. i tell you this serials just make a big issue about living separately. in real life the scenario is different.

in serials the families shown are always joint families & the weirdest thing is whenever a guest drops in even if not a relative is shown to live there forever as if the house is a dharamshala. 

remember in PKCM, firstly it was suman then nandini who were kept in the houses without any relation. later yes they became the DILs. karan's mom wanted suman for kartik so suman stayed but what about nandini, it was only after some time they wanted nandini as their DIL. ok fine suman was an orphan but not nandini, nandini had her house so what was the need to keep her there & talking about relatives, karan & kartik's buwa who had come there with her hubby to attend priya's wedding & then never left the house. & when kartik exposed her face of she being the culprit behind the intention of breaking suman & karan's wedding, she was being discarded by all, but then suman wanted to live in hell & wanted buwa to stay there so that she could make her life hell😡 isn't a married woman supposed to stay at her husband's home? i never sympathized with suman, she herself invited problems for herself. served her right!😡

same here, what's wrong if murari lives separately. i just hated bansi interfering & insisting that murari should stay with them... except for murli everybody should pay the price for inviting this problem of forgiving murari & letting him stay there. but sadly looks like murli is the one who's going to pay the price for all this😵 

i just wish murli goes out for a business trip to deliver sweets all alone or maybe take veena too along with him for a month or week & let others stay back to die by the hands of murari/ashtik😈
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This joint family thing drives me nuts too.  I have lived separately from my in-laws for 9 years (I've been married for ten, and spent the first year with them).  But just because we've moved out doesn't mean we have left the family.  I go to stay with them every weekend (even though they live about 30 odd miles away!), and I stay with them most holidays.  (That's a bit too much even for my liking, but MIL is such a control freak, and frankly putting up with that is easier than dealing with the consequences of not doing it 😆)

I really don't understand why Bharti despite being the youngest DIL in the family is dressed up like she's the oldest?  And she, supposedly the educated, enlightened one!  Atleast in front of Murli she can drop the pallu no?  Fair enough, even I cover my head in front of the elders, but when I'm alone with my hubby?  Hell no!

I just feel like right now it's Murli on one side, and everyone else on the other.  He is completely alone.  I don't care how much the Mahan crew may spout on about being there for him and understanding his emotions, everything they do or say suggests otherwise.

Being the good bahu isn't just about being sub-servient, obliging and allowing oneself to be treated like a doormat all in the name of being the bigger person (no pun intended 😆). Bharti and co are just taking the easy way here, rail-roading Murli into forgiving because it makes life easy for everyone concerned. 

I'm fast going off Bharti.  What I want her to say is "I am for whatever Murli is for.  My loyalty is to him not unknown relations who I don't know from Adam".  Unfortunately, the stupid girl will bend over backwards to accomodate her husbands enemies and force him to do the same.

I really really despise the way this track is going.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya as i keep saying baba aiso varr dhundo the story was of midget and her woes but she is being total doormat here

whatever murli faces etc but she is bringing more on her head by being  mahaan aatma

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This serial isn't so much about the trials faced by a dwarf woman, but more about the trials faced by a man for having married that dwarf woman!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vik, That's precisely it.  Even when I was a kid, my uncles (dad's bros) lived totally separately, but I used to meet my cousins pretty frequently.  These days, we do see each other a lot less, not b'cos of bad relations but mainly b'cos everybody has been busy w/ lives of their own, and so tend to see and talk to each other a lot less.

While watching the IPL a few days ago, I was channel surfing during the commercial break, and stopped @ one channel since it had the actress who played Purvi in RS.  There, one of the bahus was cooking fish in the kitchen, and the Purvi character there, as well as her other in-laws came down on her like a ton of bricks for cooking non-vegetarian stuff there.  After a brief argument, she threatened to take her hubby and leave the house, and suddenly, everyone else was grovelling, and begged her to stay, and that she was free to cook anything 😆 I thought - what the 🤬 - just let her and her hubby go, but stay in touch w/ them - it need not be 24-7.

I do hope that somehow, Murli doesn't pay any price.  Read: if he falls for the plots of Murari and kicks out his 'step'-family, I have no problems.  I just want him to hold the reigns of power, and when Murari tries to be the baba of the house, just kick him out, and read Ashtik the riot act - pick either Murari or Murli.

I agree w/ Rakhie - Bharti's first loyalty should be to Murli, even if that means it being her only loyalty.  This she could learn from Gaushala bhabi.  And yeah, looking @ her, one would think that she is a previous generation bahu, while her saas, both her jethanis and even her own mom are current generation bahus.  Whatever!  Her last point is correct - this story is more about Murli's misery, than Bharti's.  The serial name should just have been 'Murli'.  That way, they could also have freely switched it to Sudha, who would have been a much better bahu.

The serial was only true to its name when they showed Amarti planning their business moves.  They'd have done well to have shown them working together.  Now, this looks like that chapter in RS where Neeraj's extended family enters, just like here they've brought in Murli's birth family.
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When I read your post re

Quoting @Vrish "The serial name should just have been 'Murli'.  That way, they could also have freely switched it to Sudha, who would have been a much better bahu."

Arrey yaar, why do you like to torture us Bharti fans? Didn't you watch wedding #2? Even Murli will admit that, as odd as their coupling is, MURTI are made for each other. No wonder he showered bucket full of romance on her wedding #2 day!

Sudha was such a bore! Even Murli said to Bharit .. you crazy? Me and Sudha? Not in a million years! 😃

A few more weeks and we will have our Shyam/Sugna like romance with MURTI in BAVD!

Edited by cheznazi - 12 years ago