Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 5, 2011: Gau, Murli unease over Murari

Poll

Is Bharti right to tell Murli to forget Murari's treatment?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jhumka comes into Mridang's room, and gives him a glass of milk.  Mridang suggests that she teach her elder sister how to serve him as well ๐Ÿ˜†  Just then, Gau appears and takes the glass away from him.  When he demands an explanation, Gau tells him that these 3 new entrants will soon make away w/ everything.  Mridang gets angry and tells her that she's started a new war w/ his uncle, and warns her not to piss him off.  He tells her that all they are doing is occupying a room and having 2 square meals a day.  Gau tells him that that's not their goal, and that one day, they'll steal the whole house for themselves. (Gau reminds me of the kid who cried 'wolf' - when a real wolf surfaced, nobody believed him) Mridang tells her that they are family, but Gau tells him that all these years, they had nothing to do w/ them, but suddenly seeing them today, his father started shedding tears?  She reminds him that Murari was prepared to abandon Murli in the river after calling him a 'manhoos', so is it likely that he's come back to take back Murli?  She tells him that he's not there to win Murli's heart, but rather, to win Murli's riches.  His eyes were not filled w/ tears on seeing Murli - his eyes were filled w/ tears on seeing this home.  He did not grab the feet of his son - he grabbed the feet of the owner of this house.  (Gau dear, how much different are you?) She reminds Mridang of everything they did over the years for Murli (I doubt Gau did much, unless cheating Bharti counts) She tells Mridang that these people will label them 'step-relatives' and get them kicked out of this house.  Then Mridang can put out a begging bowl, which strangers can fill w/ milk ๐Ÿ˜†  Mridang is furious, but Gau continues to paint scenarios where the 3 of them would be persecuted by Murari.  Among them, one was that Murari would make them all servants in this house (Despite my disdain for Murari, I sure hope that happens) She suggests that they will make them clean shoes, wash dishes & clothes, all for the 2 square meals. 

Mridang begs her to let go of these conspiracy theories of hers.  He reminds her that it was she & Jhumka who brought them as a part of this jagrata.  And since Murli himself doesn't accept them as his own relatives, why's she so worried?  Murli after all considers them his enemies.  The only reason he forgave them was due to their parents.  Or else,...  As for the property, he'd not give them a paisa.  Gau then says that it would be good if that was the case, and finishes the milk ๐Ÿ˜† and hands the glass back to Mridang, who is pissed, and gives it back to Jhumka

Bharti is massaging Murli's head, and begs him to calm down.  Murli tells her how hurt he was when he found out how he first met Kamansi.  He had left his past behind, and even after all this, he never thought he wasn't the own child of Kamansi, or that his father was anyone else.  But today, he was just enraged when reminded of it all.  He forgave Murari @ their behest, but he's not happy that Bhauji has asked them to settle down here.  Murli tells her that he'd never be able to live under the same roof w/ Murari.  Bharti takes him by the hand and tells him that his feelings are natural and justified, but the truth cannot be denied and would have to be come to terms w/, and so the only solution to that is to be the bigger person, which he is (I'm talking metaphorically here, please no jokes about their relative sizes ๐Ÿ˜†) and forget all the pain he has caused him ๐Ÿ˜ก  Murli tells her that he's only his father by birth, but he never was his father, and will never be. ๐Ÿ‘

Just then, Kartik knocks and Bharti invites him in.  Murli turns away, and Bharti invites Kartik to talk to Murli, while she goes to the kitchen. Kartik tells Murli that what their father did was totally unjustified, and he understands the pain Murli is going thru.  He however says that what their father did was in a moment of weakness, not due to hatred.  He tells Murli that he's happy to have found his little bro again, and that as a kid, he'd notice the pain in their mom's eyes (No way of knowing whether that's true, since she's dead, but if it's not, Kartik should be ashamed of using their mother's memory in this manner to manipulate Murli) As he grew up and learnt everything, he understood her pain.  But by then, she had been terribly hurt by the separation and couldn't survive it much longer.  Kartik tells him that whenever he'd see his friends playing w/ their siblings, he'd miss having one of his own.  He tells Murli that their mom would be @ peace today on seeing them both re-united (not likely, given your motives)

Just then, Gaushala & Jhumka are passing the room, and hide behind the door, and start overhearing the conversation.  Kartik continues that he always wished that his younger bro would rest his head on his shoulders and pour his heart out.  He then takes out a toy that belonged to Murli, and tells him that his mom had saved it until her last breath, and had asked that it be given to him. ๐Ÿ‘ He then winds the toy so that it starts playing, and puts it on the floor, hoping to ignite Murli's memory.  Gaushala & Jhumka panic (This was a sight to behold ๐Ÿ˜†) He then leaves the room, not noticing Gau and Jhumka as he walks out (I wish he had ๐Ÿ˜†)  Murli turns towards the toy, which is still playing, and it's a miniature mascot playing a drum.  He then picks it up and looks @ it lovingly, while Gau looks @ him really irked ๐Ÿ˜†

Murari is in his room w/ Ashtami, who's busy counting the cash, and counts Rs 1040.  Murari goes to her and snatches it from her, and gives her Rs 200, @ which she objects, pointing out that she plays the devi role for which people give them all this money.  Murari dismisses her objection, and Ashtami tells him that they'll realize her worth after she's gone.  Kartik enters the room and tells them that b'cos they're squabling like this over such petty sums, even the gods don't want to bestow any riches on them ๐Ÿ‘ Murari asks him what went on b/w him & Murli?  Kartik boasts that he shed so many tears that Murli was moved, regardless of whether he showed it or not.  Kartik then played his trump - he gave him the toy that their mom had saved for Murli.  So whenever that toy plays, Murli's heart-strings would also play.  They just have to watch how that toy makes Murli a puppet in their hands. ๐Ÿ‘ Ashtami and Murari are glad to hear this, and Murari brags about how they will rule the roost.

Comments: It was uncany how accurate Gau was in predicting what Murari is up to, but despite her being that accurate, I'm not on her side @ all.  In fact, in order to preserve my sanity, I've decided to just be on the side of the villains here i.e. Murari's family.  I don't support them against Murli, since he's justifiably resentful about them, and Bharti's suggestion to him is even worse that the most pliant of doormat bahus I have yet to watch on TV.  I really wish Murli would tell her that he decides who his parents and relatives are, and that as far as his side goes, it's her duty to follow him, just as it's his duty to follow her when it comes to her relatives.  Don't give her the vote - just lay down the law!  Women like Bharti don't deserve to be treated like equals - they should simply be treated as doormats and ordered around.

But aside from that, I hope that despite Gau guessing correctly, that Ashtik and Murari are successful in isolating her.  In fact, I wish a part of her prediction comes right - that she is made a servant  in the house (I don't see why Jhumka should be - unless and until she marries Dumroo, she's a guest in this house, not a servant, even though Mridang doesn't hesitate to treat her as one; as for Mridang, I don't care one way or another if he is).  In fact, the good thing about the entry of this trio is that instead of plotting against Bharli, Gau can start watching her own back against the likes of this new bunch. 

I did think it was unrealistic how Kartik expects Murli to fall for them just b'cos of a toy that Gomti preserved for Murli.  I do however think they will succeed, as a result of Bharti's advocacy of generosity towards them.  That incidentally would be one really funny twist to all this - if Murli is initially unwilling to take Murari's side, but due to Bharti's advice and Kartik flattering him, he ends up doing exactly that.  And Kamansi would definitely deserve the zor ka jhatka that would follow.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see Mridang, Gau and Murli team up to kick Murari and the gang out of their lives. Hopefully this way, Murli and Mridang can get close as well.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Comments: It was uncany how accurate Gau was in predicting what Murari is up to, but despite her being that accurate, I'm not on her side @ all.  In fact, in order to preserve my sanity, I've decided to just be on the side of the villains here i.e. Murari's family.  I don't support them against Murli, since he's justifiably resentful about them, and Bharti's suggestion to him is even worse that the most pliant of doormat bahus I have yet to watch on TV.  I really wish Murli would tell her that he decides who his parents and relatives are, and that as far as his side goes, it's her duty to follow him, just as it's his duty to follow her when it comes to her relatives.  Don't give her the vote - just lay down the law!  Women like Bharti don't deserve to be treated like equals - they should simply be treated as doormats and ordered around.

But aside from that, I hope that despite Gau guessing correctly, that Ashtik and Murari are successful in isolating her.  In fact, I wish a part of her prediction comes right - that she is made a servant  in the house (I don't see why Jhumka should be - unless and until she marries Dumroo, she's a guest in this house, not a servant, even though Mridang doesn't hesitate to treat her as one; as for Mridang, I don't care one way or another if he is).  In fact, the good thing about the entry of this trio is that instead of plotting against Bharli, Gau can start watching her own back against the likes of this new bunch. 

I did think it was unrealistic how Kartik expects Murli to fall for them just b'cos of a toy that Gomti preserved for Murli.  I do however think they will succeed, as a result of Bharti's advocacy of generosity towards them.  That incidentally would be one really funny twist to all this - if Murli is initially unwilling to take Murari's side, but due to Bharti's advice and Kartik flattering him, he ends up doing exactly that.  And Kamansi would definitely deserve the zor ka jhatka that would follow.

Vrish, I said the pretty much the same thing in the EDT.  Gau was so spot-on with her predictions.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Bharti needs a bloody good kick up the backside๐Ÿ˜ก   Forget what Murari did to him?  Are you serious?  The man tried to snuff the life out of his newborn baby and you want your husband to just erase it from his memory??  What kind of crack cocaine are these desi TV bahu's on?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  The whole lot of them are completely off their rocker! Haan Bharti sach toh sach hi hota hai.  Aur sach yeh hai ke Murari wanted to kill his child!  A fact that everyone seems to have suddenly decided no longer holds much weight

Bharti, if you have nothing sensible to say, then shut the **** up! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm sorry, I know I'm letting the expletives fly, but her moronic advise today just enraged me beyond belief.

Mridand ordering Jhumka around is funny, but the her jumping to do his bidding is funnier.  If my husband EVER tried that with my sister, especially in the manner that Mridang does, my hubby would not live to see the light of a new day! ๐Ÿคฃ

The whole toy thing is such a lame idea, but CV's have had stupider ideas.  So regardless of it being as daft as toilet brush, the idea will be shown to work.

Incidentally, did anyone notice Murli's reaction when Bharti calls Karthik, 'Karthik bhaiya'? ๐Ÿ˜†  Murli's face was a picture.  The look he gave Bharti was like "What the ****?  What's with the bhaiya b***s***???"๐Ÿคฃ  It had me in stitches!

I quite liked the BharLi scene today.  It seemed natural and unforced.  And it was nice to see Murli not jerking his hand away or anything.  You felt that Murli kind of needed that tactile comforting and that he himself understood that and wasn't averse to it.

Why does no-one see just how much Murli is hurting?  They all say they understand but they don't.  They're not even giving him the space to deal with it in his own way and in his own time.  Effectively what Murli is going through is grief, and he isn't being allowed to grieve.  All I keep hearing is 'forgive forgive forgive'.  Let the man be.  Why does have to resolve everything now?  If I hear the word forgive one more time, I'm going to stcik something sharp in my ear!
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Incidentally, did anyone notice Murli's reaction when Bharti calls Karthik, 'Karthik bhaiya'? ๐Ÿ˜†  Murli's face was a picture.  The look he gave Bharti was like "What the ****?  What's with the bhaiya b***s***???"๐Ÿคฃ  It had me in stitches!

I quite liked the BharLi scene today.  It seemed natural and unforced.  And it was nice to see Murli not jerking his hand away or anything.  You felt that Murli kind of needed that tactile comforting and that he himself understood that and wasn't averse to it.

Why does no-one see just how much Murli is hurting?  They all say they understand but they don't.  They're not even giving him the space to deal with it in his own way and in his own time.  Effectively what Murli is going through is grief, and he isn't being allowed to grieve.  All I keep hearing is 'forgive forgive forgive'.  Let the man be.  Why does have to resolve everything now?  If I hear the word forgive one more time, I'm going to stcik something sharp in my ear!

i soo did notice that - it was like horror i couldn't even believe that she said it...your hubby is not even acknowleding him as his bro what makes you think you should...?? Bharti can become soo silly at the best of times - why are you advising Murli to forget it, to be the bigger man...let him deal with it in his own time, there's plenty of time isn't there? what's with the rush everything can't be sorted in two mins...yeh i loved the Bharli scene, suprising but sweet and for once Murli didn't look uncomfortable...

Not much to add...the scheming has started and we'd probably have more tomorrow...here's an idea Murli should go on his honeymoon to get away from the madhouse...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
somebody has to kick Moraris ...(sorry about the wording, but he deserves not less) y damn is everybody trying to convince Murli. Common  Bharti, if u really love him, tell him what to do. JUST TO KICK IT!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Vr15h thumbnail
Rae, how many honeymoons should Bharli go on? ๐Ÿ˜† Besides, as far as the outside world goes, what's to prevent them from being harassed again?

I disagree w/ cheznazi and addicted1 - the root cause of Murli being in this predicament of Bharti being in a position to give him this asinine advice is Gau, so I'd like them to get a real zor ka jhatka, as Rakhie posted in the other thread parody.  Nor should Murari be kicked out - since Bansi, w/o asking Murli, invited Murari to stay w/ them for ever, and the 3 of them - Kamansi and Bharti are trying to persuade Murli to be mahaan, the latter should go all the way and do everything that Murari wants.  Let Murari's plan succeed as far as Bansi's family goes, and then, let Murli find out for himself their real intentions and give Bharti a triumphant 'I told you so'.  Don't get your danders up rooting against Murari.

Rae & Rakhie, that's why I put up the above poll - originally, I wasn't making this update a poll.  But seeing that part really riled me - I'm not one who thinks a bahu should do what Bharti does and dress in a ghoonghat, which none of the other bahus in that house - Kamala, Gaushala or now Ashtami do.  But one traditional thing that I do expect bahus to do is honor thier husbands' relationships i.e. accept their hubbies' loyalties and side w/ them @ home.  Instead, as Vik pointed out, Bharti is more a DIL than a wife.  Makes one wish for polygyny, where Murli can have Sudha as his wife, and Bharti as the bahu.  Let Bharti fulfill Bansi's wishes and be the doormat for Murari and her new jethani Ashtami, while let Murli go around romancing w/ Sudha.  This is how pissed I am against Bharti.

I'm going to enjoy Kartik's victories for a while just as I enjoyed Vrinda's victories against the Jagirdars in RS.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey vrish  nice update  but u got bahuji here in the update

it shud be babuji na

oh man i m sick of bharti being such a doormat

kya title tha kya se kya serial ho gaya

i didnt see and dont even want to see
updates r enough to judge episodes can be missed

and if imagine is on axing spree might as well axe  this with logical end

story meaning is totlaly lost
Vr15h thumbnail
Chatter, fixed it - meant to type 'bhauji' as Murli calls him, not 'bahuji', but as often happens during typing, sometimes the keys get transposed.

I agree - since Bharti is married to Murli, there is little reason to continue this much longer.  This reminds me of the track in Rakt Sambandh (I know you don't know that story) after Sandhya and Neeraj are united - they brought in a new cast for Neeraj's family, but that never caught on, and 2 months after, they wound up the serial.  I think the same may happen here.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya it happens all the time

my typos r well known hehe

i think u had mentioned this part about RS before

bt seriously the issue was about a midget and her life

that meaning is totally lost

and i thought baba dumbledore wud appear again but seems he has moved on

when wud bharti become strong i wonder
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

what to comment now... well, hats off to gau. why? obviously as rakhie stated in the EDT, she guessed everything even before murari made his first step. no doubts only an evil mind can recognize another evil mind. if one has to chase someone who's riding a bike then one has to go on a bike not a bullock-cart...LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†does anybody understand what i'm saying๐Ÿคช don't even bother... i'm going insane watching this show nowadays๐Ÿคฃ

the bharli scene was really cute & natural of bharti massaging murli's head as it was paining. but then what after the massage, another lecture of how big heart murli has & should forgive murari BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!๐Ÿคข come on bharti didn't murli say that he's feeling as if someone his hitting his head with thousands of hammers then why are you hitting his head with your lectures๐Ÿ˜ก leave him alone my dear bharti 

btw this was the same bharti who was crying when her diya was not burning. why can't she connect this with the entry of murari/ashtik?๐Ÿ˜• is that she's unable to use her brains as she's covered her head with her pallu๐Ÿคช funnily that even when she's alone with murli in their bedroom she still has that pallu hanging over her head. i'm sure she goes to sleep with that pallu over her head & she wakes up in that same get up as rakhie said in the previous update thread... oye bharti haye tera pallu haye LOL!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how will murli see her beautiful face is she covers herself in that pallu all the time. she herself is avoiding the situation of murli falling for her & above all, her lectures of forgiving might create a distance between the two. so bharti plz keep mum for sometime. support murli & wage a war against murari & see how murli falls madly in love with you LOL!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

as i said even earlier the condition murli is in, he should be left alone to cool down. how's he going to cool down if everybody is not going to let him rest in peace & just go on plz forgive murari, plz forgive murari. i've asked this earlier & i'm asking this again... is murli a pressure cooker that everybody wants to pressurize him all the time???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ

& btw what are bharli doing at home? now who'll look after their business. both of the 50% partners staying at home... 
bhushan & amit should turn negative & take over bharti sweets in that case LOL!๐Ÿ˜† i'll turn everybody negative one day๐Ÿคฃ

i don't want murli to be a victim of murari/ashtik not even veena... let the others suffer in the hands of the trio entrants๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

after murari, it was kartik's turn to shed crocodile tears. i must say he looked really genuine not like gau's nautanki. first it was murari who took gomti's name to blackmail murli & even kartik did the same๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ let's see is it ashtami's turn now๐Ÿ˜•

when murari was begging murli did you guyz notice on hearing the story of gomti, there was a serious pain on murli's face. the same pain was there when kartik started about their mom 
oh god these people are going to emotionally blackmail murli by using his dead mother's name all the time๐Ÿคข murli might not accept them but one thing is for sure he won't hold gomti against all this & if these 3 entrants keep on taking gomti's name all the time then murli will definitely fall in their trap soon๐Ÿ˜ฒ looks like now murli will wind the toy & keep playing with it & that toy will play the drum-set in his heart

i want to see jhumroo getting married...but is that possible now looking at the current track๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ