India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Will new lady be able to...?

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
What do you guys think that will new lady be able to tell Abha tomorrow that the person whom she was looking for is near her? New lady is going to tell Abha that she has seen Karan but she has also seen Abha with Ranchod in tomorrow's precap. I have a feeling that she will not say anything to Abha because she will think that Abha is already with her husband. What say guys?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PremeerKashShas3-Nags-

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
that is true ! you are right. she will think that abha is already with her husband and that doctor is with her pyaar. so whole week went by like that.Unhappy. we all were so excited but nothing good came.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

that is true ! you are right. she will think that abha is already with her husband and that doctor is with her pyaar. so whole week went by like that.Unhappy. we all were so excited but nothing good came.
absolutely agree!! its been one disappointment after the next so we are basically aware that nothing good will happen tomorrow! i dont know if the cvs r still trying to fool us but but what pooja said is totally logical... another  diasppointment to end this week since i really thought abharan would reuniteCry

Shas3

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja05

Now, I don't expect anything from creatives. I think I will stop watching this show.
Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
my question is that someone posted the zee tv response. they said wait as there is a surprise lined up for it. then even karan himself said that there are 3 surprises. I do not know what happened to the 3rd surprise. or was he joking?Confused
sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
no the way things are going she'll just put 2 & 2 together and get 5Wink

Edited by sahil70 - 06 May 2011 at 1:08am
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i really hate the creatives now
this is enough
aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
first the so called articles said that doc'll act as a catalyst 2 bring abharan 2gether but now she seems 2 b busy 2 occupy a place in neil's heart, blabbering so much nonsenses even though he's in an unconscious state...seriously...is she a doctor?????? now it's the fortune teller lady...i was wondering seeing yesterday's episode ...this lady can visualise abha& karan ...but in the very next scene, wen karan with doc, this lady is thinking who's that  with karan? arrey , y can't she visualise that?? only selective visualisation??? Confused

sur_aur_taal

Go to top