India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Mona's Parents (Page 2)

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Just watched today's episode.  I was so disgusted with Mona's parents!! I wanted to put my hands through the tv screen and strangle both of them, along with Bharti. 

Mona's mom talks about her freindship with stupid Dimpy but what about the bond and trust betweeen mother and daughter?  Only person with brain's is Daarji. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009RBO_AddictJuna04

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
This was my feeling during the episode as well. Could not believe Vimmy taking the word of a woman you had not seen in years over that of your own daughter, especially when you know that daughter to be reasonably sensible?  Almost unforgiveable. As an aside Satnam can almost be the male version of Bharti in terms of temperament. Always letting their temper get the better of them!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbindia2009

This was my feeling during the episode as well. Could not believe Vimmy taking the word of a woman you had not seen in years over that of your own daughter, especially when you know that daughter to be reasonably sensible?  Almost unforgiveable. As an aside Satnam can almost be the male version of Bharti in terms of temperament. Always letting their temper get the better of them!!

@ bold - so true. and knowing what Satnaam thinks of Bharti, I am curious to see how he treats Hetal. Although, Hetal deserves to be treated worse than Mona was by the Gandhi family, repeatedly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictJuna04

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ikr...they were ridiculous. How easily they threatened their daughter for that dimpy Angry. At least they apologized though...the Ghandi's better take note and apologize too!
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
its disgusting how her parents managed to say with such ease that they would cut off all ties with her if her accusations turned out to be false! I mean why even doubt their only daughter's words? Why would she lie to them? Don't they know their ONLY child better than this instead of choosing to believe an outsider?? It's really disgusting.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index