vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Mona's parents are worst parents in this world who did not believe their daughter. They wre asking Mona to show the proof rather than Dimpy/Pam. It was disgusting to see the way they were telling to disown Mona if she could not present the proof...I hate them. Hernam and his wife are so nicer to Mona as if they are her real parents.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: vedika98

I think Mona's parents are worst parents in this world who did not believe their daughter. They wre asking Mona to show the proof rather than Dimpy/Pam. It was disgusting to see the way they were telling to disown Mona if she could not present the proof...I hate them. Hernam and his wife are so nicer to Mona as if they are her real parents.

Yup that's exactly how I felt after watching today epi, those 2 wont believe their daughter but the so called friend of Vimmy 🤢
Bunch of Idiots, Canada lie itself should be enough for cancelling the marriage😡
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was disappointed in Mona's parents as well. It was very disheartening to see how they treated Mona. I am glad that Mona's fought for the truth with all her heart and thank goodness, Anukalp did not leave her side.I would not say they are the worst parents in the world --the circumstances were such. I mean what would you call Pam's mother and the father who left? So much had happened that contradicted Mona from the start, Dimpy and Pam are incredible liars, just too much. Well, at least Mona's parents apologized to her. After this they will never ever doubt or point fingers at Mona. I get annoyed when Mona's father accuses her Mother that its all your fault when Mona does something "wrong". Seriously, grow up dude.  Edited by virgo24 - 12 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree. When I was watch the episode, I was so confused at their behaviour

Daarji had to stand up and defend Mona.

How could they believe an outsider over their own daughter? Their own flesh and blood?

Okay, Vimmy is a little silly,  but Mona is Satnaam's lille girl. He too was speaking against Mona

What right do we have to judge Ambaji and the Gandhi's? Who hardly know Mona at all, when her own parents dont believe her, when her own parents doubt her

What a terrible show by the Bedi's today

Yuks
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

I agree. When I was watch the episode, I was so confused at their behaviour

Daarji had to stand up and defend Mona.

How could they believe an outsider over their own daughter? Their own flesh and blood?

Okay, Vimmy is a little silly,  but Mona is Satnaam's lille girl. He too was speaking against Mona

What right do we have to judge Ambaji and the Gandhi's? Who hardly know Mona at all, when her own parents dont believe her, when her own parents doubt her

What a terrible show by the Bedi's today

Yuks

I agree what is point of pointing fingers at gandhi family when mona's parents do not believe their own daughter.Gurnam and his wife and ofcourse Daarji who believe Mona over anything👏
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...I thought of giving them a big slap...Arey they are not even ready to understand and they are always like that
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very disappointing parents Vimmy and Satnam.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also thought the same way, they were not at all believing their daughter but they were believing dimpy's drama.  taayji and his wife were nice to believe her but not her parents. stupid people
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode.  I was so disgusted with Mona's parents!! I wanted to put my hands through the tv screen and strangle both of them, along with Bharti. 

Mona's mom talks about her freindship with stupid Dimpy but what about the bond and trust betweeen mother and daughter?  Only person with brain's is Daarji. 
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was my feeling during the episode as well. Could not believe Vimmy taking the word of a woman you had not seen in years over that of your own daughter, especially when you know that daughter to be reasonably sensible?  Almost unforgiveable. As an aside Satnam can almost be the male version of Bharti in terms of temperament. Always letting their temper get the better of them!!