mwah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder when they will finish this pashu and malti track and give us more of Ved and Nitika and Prachin and dimpy
And when chedi and pashu will understand Toasty...and not judge her

I just want more Prachin and Dimpy and Ved and Nitika
Wat url think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree we want romance between tej and toasty, ved and nitika.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all will come in due time. I think they need to bring Matli back first. I love VN and PD but it won't make senes until Matli comes back. Now Pashu knows that Toasty knows her. Some drama will happen and then Pashu and Matli will get back together. Hopefully the drama will be little. ( like a week or something. Ideally 1 or 2 days lol).
Edited by scinerd - 12 years ago
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pashu & Malthi can reconcile as both have good values, I think that Malthi's mother was the catalyst in breaking the marriage. It would be great to see Toasty & Malthi  as daughter's in law in the home. Then Ved & Nikita's relationship taking off.
Just an aside, Rajen's parents asked for all their gifts back, what about the car and all the expensive gifts that Nikita's parents gave . . . will they be returned as well.
imfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If malthi comes back then the show will end in 1-2 months because it is tthe core of the script and if all is well between malthi and pashu what is to be shown next , i believe tej-toasti , ved - nitika , prachin-dimple are all side tracks and the main track is of pashu who leads the show.
Red_eyes thumbnail
ur right i do want more  of Prachin and Dimpy and Ved and Nitika
kulsidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ya ! Malti should be back home next week. Show should be continue with more flavour with Ved and Nitika and Prachin and Dimpi. There should be more to see Toasty and Malti's saas bina sasural.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ameetasingh4

Pashu & Malthi can reconcile as both have good values, I think that Malthi's mother was the catalyst in breaking the marriage. It would be great to see Toasty & Malthi  as daughter's in law in the home. Then Ved & Nikita's relationship taking off.
Just an aside, Rajen's parents asked for all their gifts back, what about the car and all the expensive gifts that Nikita's parents gave . . . will they be returned as well.

I think they should get their car back. I was just wondering why Nikita's parents didn't ask for it yet?
This track is going great so far and in my view they will drag Pashu and malti's drama a bit longer. Malti is coming back home for sure. To me Pashu and malti are the second best charecters of this show after Tej and Toasty. Ved/Nikita seems to be at third position.
I'm really impressed with all the artists working in this show as they have been doing an excellent job. It was nice to see Pashu bhaiya taking his position to send Tej/Toasty on a honeymoon trip.😊
pinkmonkey_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want them to finish the Pashu and Malti track or put it on hold or something we can get something more fun in the show. Seriously.