India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

i wonder...

mwah Newbie
mwah
mwah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I wonder when they will finish this pashu and malti track and give us more of Ved and Nitika and Prachin and dimpy
And when chedi and pashu will understand Toasty...and not judge her

I just want more Prachin and Dimpy and Ved and Nitika
Wat url think

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanaswtbaby

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i agree we want romance between tej and toasty, ved and nitika.
scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
all will come in due time. I think they need to bring Matli back first. I love VN and PD but it won't make senes until Matli comes back. Now Pashu knows that Toasty knows her. Some drama will happen and then Pashu and Matli will get back together. Hopefully the drama will be little. ( like a week or something. Ideally 1 or 2 days lol).

Edited by scinerd - 05 May 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbMamana

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Pashu & Malthi can reconcile as both have good values, I think that Malthi's mother was the catalyst in breaking the marriage. It would be great to see Toasty & Malthi  as daughter's in law in the home. Then Ved & Nikita's relationship taking off.
Just an aside, Rajen's parents asked for all their gifts back, what about the car and all the expensive gifts that Nikita's parents gave . . . will they be returned as well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteascinerdGauri22JasTorontobsingapury

imfan Groupbie
imfan
imfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
If malthi comes back then the show will end in 1-2 months because it is tthe core of the script and if all is well between malthi and pashu what is to be shown next , i believe tej-toasti , ved - nitika , prachin-dimple are all side tracks and the main track is of pashu who leads the show.
swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ur right i do want more  of Prachin and Dimpy and Ved and Nitika
kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Ya ! Malti should be back home next week. Show should be continue with more flavour with Ved and Nitika and Prachin and Dimpi. There should be more to see Toasty and Malti's saas bina sasural.

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Pashu & Malthi can reconcile as both have good values, I think that Malthi's mother was the catalyst in breaking the marriage. It would be great to see Toasty & Malthi  as daughter's in law in the home. Then Ved & Nikita's relationship taking off.
Just an aside, Rajen's parents asked for all their gifts back, what about the car and all the expensive gifts that Nikita's parents gave . . . will they be returned as well.
I think they should get their car back. I was just wondering why Nikita's parents didn't ask for it yet?
This track is going great so far and in my view they will drag Pashu and malti's drama a bit longer. Malti is coming back home for sure. To me Pashu and malti are the second best charecters of this show after Tej and Toasty. Ved/Nikita seems to be at third position.
I'm really impressed with all the artists working in this show as they have been doing an excellent job. It was nice to see Pashu bhaiya taking his position to send Tej/Toasty on a honeymoon trip.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index