Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Will Gopi DefendAhem?

indu2666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was thinking, Gopi will defend Ahem, with her missing case.
bcoz of course our kokila ji is going to kill gopi for getting out on the platform ,and will ask y did u get out gopi bavu,and ahem knows y.
so she will take 10 min n say, voh maji mein ne socha station agaya. mere vajese jo apko takleef huva hei mein uskeliye maafi chathi hoon..
and ahem will be what, she took the blame.. how nice of this gawar!!...

what do u think guys???
I wish that stupid gawar ahem( who has this much education n still can't figure out the good ness of his wife) get some education on his wife...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
either way she will get yelled at...because if she lies and says I didn't know...and not say Ahem's name...she will be punished by Koki and Ahem will yell at her for trying to be Mahan.  And if she does tell Koki Ahem told her to...again he will yell at Gopi for getting him in trouble...so its a lose lose scenario
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think Koki will understand that Ahem must've said something, and will stick to her new plan of scolding Gopi for unfair things in front of Ahem to stir his compassion

She'll scold Gopi for being a naive idiot and not using her head.

And then maybe Ahem will defend her and say that it was his fault. I'm waiting for that

Yuks
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seems Gopi has "Aage Kua Peechhe Khayi" situation...

but m sure she wont take Aham's name in front of Koki and will take the brunt
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
*hey! Krishan Bagwan!  Don't let the CVs waste this trip to SW.  Let them give us something positive.  A tiny tiny little break in Aham's attitude towards Gopi.  Let the hug be real.  Let him hug her back and close his eyes in relief.   And/or let him realize as this poster suggests that Gopi always takes the blame for everyone else.  Please! Please Kanaji! *
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lovtv

*hey! Krishan Bagwan! Don't let the CVs waste this trip to SW. Let them give us something positive. A tiny tiny little break in Aham's attitude towards Gopi. Let the hug be real. Let him hug her back and close his eyes in relief. And/or let him realize as this poster suggests that Gopi always takes the blame for everyone else. Please! Please Kanaji! *

*kanha ji, count me in behind shelly praying the same*

ok let aham close eyes in relief n hug her bk *every be here tomoro to hold me if this happens*
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: indu2666

I was thinking, Gopi will defend Ahem, with her missing case.

bcoz of course our kokila ji is going to kill gopi for getting out on the platform ,and will ask y did u get out gopi bavu,and ahem knows y.
so she will take 10 min n say, voh maji mein ne socha station agaya. mere vajese jo apko takleef huva hei mein uskeliye maafi chathi hoon..
and ahem will be what, she took the blame.. how nice of this gawar!!...

what do u think guys???
I wish that stupid gawar ahem( who has this much education n still can't figure out the good ness of his wife) get some education on his wife...

i think she will say the same thing but after aham saw his moms parashani i dont think kokila  will say anything she will be relieved to see her Gopi vahu
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ahem himself will confess that it all happened because him. Anyone can stay confused in a new place where even the language is not English. Here this guy is going on playing around with Gopi in a serious manner. He is definitely a gawar.
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovtv

*hey! Krishan Bagwan!  Don't let the CVs waste this trip to SW.  Let them give us something positive.  A tiny tiny little break in Aham's attitude towards Gopi.  Let the hug be real.  Let him hug her back and close his eyes in relief.   And/or let him realize as this poster suggests that Gopi always takes the blame for everyone else.  Please! Please Kanaji! *

Shelly! Did the optimistic bug bite you too? any way you shouldnt be praying kanhaji but the TRP gods.
Edited by br2499 - 12 years ago
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Taral oh I completely agree with you there! Either way she's gonna get her head bitten off because Ahem being Ahem will yell at her no matter what. He's an idiot that way even though this time HE was wrong and he knows it. I mean did he really have to yell at her yet again when she asked a simple question. I'm sorry I know Gopi can get irritating, but this time he was just being a jerk. She's his own personal punching bag and Gopi loves every second of it.