India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The lioness roared

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
n her cub got scared  of the lashing she was going to give him,i loved it loved it loved it  i cant wait for tomorrow

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evadtina_1234avivakirk-Nafisa--GayabCat-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
loved the comparison Suk...
nothing better can be put in same category...
dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I agree - Kokila need to be firm with her son - he needs to realise that gopi was kokila's choice and she will not tolarate anything bad about gopi.  I am sorry but Rashi needs to keep her mouth shut.  She is the one who is creating rift between Ahem and Gopi.  I must say urmi and Rashi kalakari is working.  I just hope Ahem realises what kokila said to him that even if he does not accept gopi as is wife but for kokila gopi is her vahu..  I really liked that ..that is the way to go kokilaji...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha-tellyaddict-avivakirk

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dirtydiana

I agree - Kokila need to be firm with her son - he needs to realise that gopi was kokila's choice and she will not tolarate anything bad about gopi.  I am sorry but Rashi needs to keep her mouth shut.  She is the one who is creating rift between Ahem and Gopi.  I must say urmi and Rashi kalakari is working.  I just hope Ahem realises what kokila said to him that even if he does not accept gopi as is wife but for kokila gopi is her vahu..  I really liked that ..that is the way to go kokilaji...

@bold...no second thought abt it...
I  just hate Rashi everytime she opens her mouth and speak all nonsense abt Gopi...
and I loved Koki's dialogue today "u are not worried abt ur sister and just shopping "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaavivakirk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index