Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why was Aham scared of the train conductor? (Page 4)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
The people who watch the serials are middle class and lower. so if the CVs show a life which is too different from their lives, then they wont identify with the serial and the TRPs come down. SNS has struck the TRP gold because they put the typical problems in a salaried/lower income family into a rich family.

Regarding the train conductor business, I have had a few encounters with the security, conductors, police in both France and Germany. I made only two trips and I was stopped by police twice in Germany, once in France and by the conductor in France in TGV. Because I dress very Indian  they assumed all the time that I am less educated and may not be able to communicate properly. From my Tamil looks, they also assume I could be a refugee. So in all the cases I found that acting ignorant created least problems for me and never bothered to correct their impression that I am uneducated. I always try to use the same trick in the US too. So may be Aham did that.

@shelly - Love your latest flower.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnShellJAavivakirkRafeal.riiddzzyy

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Br2499... I will remember that... Acting ignorant can help... Never tried that... We always go the other way around... We try to be ultra polite and speak our finest English...

Life is a long learning curve... Smile

Edited by malinn - 05 May 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499riiddzzyy

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I;m so glad they actually showed that he was scared..something close to reality i guess...i mean no one stays in one mood or characteristic in thr life..ppl have emotions, and they get nervous even those who are used to commanding others around...i'm so glad that Ahem sort of got scared cuz eh didn;t have a ticket on him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riiddzzyy

peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
hai dear,even i was wondering AHEM PARAG MODI,for once dint use his brains.ok if he knew laws there are atrict .then he should ve searched for his mom as soon as he boarded the train,i some how feel they ve wasted swiss trip.i mean there is no sceneric BG ,something is missing yaar
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Thanks Sadhli, I have seen that movie...didn't they pretend to be kissing or something?

RAAANAAA!  Gopi would have had a heart attack and everyone else one the forum! 

Too bad they missed a really good opportunity! 
That would have been my dream for gohem.
nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
he is rich n reputated business tycoon in India...not in swiss...
Tht's y he was scared...i think
ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Bee and Malin,

I know that  post September 11 travel is very different where security people hold tremendous amount of power and are feel to let loose any and all prejudices.  Type of passport you hold also makes a difference in what kind of treatment you get.  I remember travelling with my husband through Europe with his indian one was very different than me travelling with my Canadian friends.  I remember getting into argument with someone in Malaga, Spain and my husband pulling me way. 

The point I was making was that there is an arrogance that comes with power or position (or in my case perception of mine)  that the CVs missed. 

You both are absolutely correct the security guard would have treated him like any one of us. very poorly.   But Aham's dialogues should have come from a different place...he acted more Nazim not Aham!    Nazim's experience would be very different than Aham!!!

Edited by lovtv - 06 May 2011 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

Go to top