KAJEN ~Destined2Love541~ TumblrNote-Page92 :D - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Sary diii..I just wanted to ask you..DIi..you had this huge horizontal avi of the tent scene I wanted to upload it but it says its very huge to be uploaded..wt do i doo..

Use imgbx.com
FATU DIII..Its a longgg story But its very very very special to me..😳

PRANKSSS>..Its me amal..I changed my username...HOWS YUUU??
Originally posted by -Sary-

DUDE the coloring of the original vid is so erm difficult to work with -___- I am trying B&W now LOL and see how it turns out

The video looks already colored LOL...whatever you do with it makes it look so dark:S
B&W will look hot...
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🀣🀣 Oh Trish!
You know when one gets into making creations & stuff,they hardly ever like what they've made.It might be once in a blue moon if anyone likes what they've made.That is the case with me & exactly is the case with SaharπŸ˜† She doesn't likes what she makes because she isn't satisfied with the way they turned out but for us they're amazing! And moreover,criticising your stuff yourself makes you feel good and when you get compliments,they feel amazing..you get what I mean?
Let her criticise her work,its pretty normal for everyone who creates :P

Errrmm I guess you're right cuz I feel I write BS stuff and then there are other people telling my FF's are so nice πŸ˜†
Sary dii Any other site????Its not working..πŸ˜’
Originally posted by -Moni-

LOL which FF is this...I have stopped reading FF also
It's 10 ways to get him back.
This AT is taking too long to finish...I m leaving...KaJenite<3
Originally posted by -Trish-

Errrmm I guess you're right cuz I feel I write BS stuff and then there are other people telling my FF's are so nice πŸ˜†

See🀣
Trish diii..You like cute romance or simply romance or hot romance??
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Trish dii..I can always change it back right dii???Like if i feel better in the other one then I can put i back right??
Yah after a year you can change it..I am changing my user name in September cuz I changed it to -Trish- in ending of august and i dun remember the exact date πŸ˜†