Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Trish-

It's becuz of a FF where Armaan is making out with another chick..and Riddhima is seeing them and got hurt..I am pissed off with that.,

LOL which FF is this...I have stopped reading FF also
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🤣🤣 Oh Trish!
You know when one gets into making creations & stuff,they hardly ever like what they've made.It might be once in a blue moon if anyone likes what they've made.That is the case with me & exactly is the case with Sahar😆 She doesn't likes what she makes because she isn't satisfied with the way they turned out but for us they're amazing! And moreover,criticising your stuff yourself makes you feel good and when you get compliments,they feel amazing..you get what I mean?
Let her criticise her work,its pretty normal for everyone who creates :P

Thats true but ROFLLL when I said "shit" I wasn't cursing my work it was just a slang word LOL
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

🤣🤣 Oh Trish!
You know when one gets into making creations & stuff,they hardly ever like what they've made.It might be once in a blue moon if anyone likes what they've made.That is the case with me & exactly is the case with Sahar😆 She doesn't likes what she makes because she isn't satisfied with the way they turned out but for us they're amazing! And moreover,criticising your stuff yourself makes you feel good and when you get compliments,they feel amazing..you get what I mean?
Let her criticise her work,its pretty normal for everyone who creates :P

Well said...that's so true:)))
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

SmokingDreams ,,  nice one swytheart😃

Thanks jaanu..It has a lot of relevance to me and my life..Glad you liked it..Actually i liked the other one too..But it had only AR in it..whereas i love few other couples too and I dint want them to stand out..I came to IF for AR alone..But now I am universal so decided to change..
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I don't know why but I don't want to get attached to another show or couple LOL...when ever I start to like any Jodi I stop  watching the show on a regular basis :P That's why I m glad that KSG came back with a reality show:))

Same here. I only really watch my American shows now but I haven't got TOO attached to my faves as it hurts then. Thank god we can see KSG onscreen as well now!!
-Moni- thumbnail
Mehak I love the Layout of the KSG AT...it' s so stylish...good job:P
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mehak diii..I LOVEEE the KSG avi of the promo...OMKSG..isnt it just smokingly hawttt
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

wat are u all discussing

About you 😍
-Moni- thumbnail
OK I saw the avis Sahar made...they are so HOT!!! I love both the coloring so much<3 And the way you wrote the text:))

I was trying to color too..and gave up as none off my coloring were going with the video
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Trish-

Shollyy.It's just get damn defensive when it comes to KSG..LOL but their theory makes me laugh when Karan came back Jen KaJen weren't friends when they got a slap on their faces they make up stuff that they were dating..Mad people..I agree there some things which I like to keep with my myself and family

People make up or say whatever rumours suit what they want to believe. I mean come on, its so obvious that KaJen are each other's closest friends in the indutry, END OF!!