hey alll

howz u alll?????????????

Hey jiyaa!!!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arluver4life

Hawwwt!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Yeah he kinda frowned as well when she said that. I remember how they both like went to the side and cried on their own
LOL remember after the tent scene how people started rumours that they were having an affair ๐Ÿ˜†
@Red W T H I didn't know that!!Affair when Karan was in a relationship with Nicole.Seriously ?? People need brains now..But I don't blame them they were was no awkwardness in that scene..Jealousy ki vajah se kuch bhi bol diya hoga
Originally posted by -Moni-

OK they looked really happy in the pics..."Picture on them on the bed holding hands" LOL that sounded so wrong...where they were siting on the bed ROFL

LOL I know and I thought of changing it, but couldn't be bothered
Originally posted by jiyaa

i m here tooo
Tum bhi ho mai bhi hu paas ao toh keh duu
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Yeah he kinda frowned as well when she said that. I remember how they both like went to the side and cried on their own
LOL remember after the tent scene how people started rumours that they were having an affair ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah both of them were crying...they were really attached with the show...When the 30 mins of the  last episode were over...it felt so empty :((( even after 6 months I still miss DMG so much</3

our crazy  angelss๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ญ...mujhe sab bhool gaye.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SPEECHLESS ๐Ÿ˜ณ